Thread: Need help buying GPU for my PSU Budget 12k

Need help buying GPU for my PSU Budget 12k

As per title mention that I need the help to buy GPU which is come within the 12k and want to insert this on my PSU. The configuration of my pc is to be Intel C2D 2.93GHz processor, DG41RQ Motherboard, 2*2 GB DDR2 RAM, XFX GT 240, and 22inch Samsung Monitor. I decided to play various video games on this system and hence try to add GPU on it. I have selected the gt550i and gt 560 for doing task. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help buying GPU for my PSU Budget 12k

The NVIDIA GeForce GT 550M is a fast middle class graphics card for laptops. NVIDIA Optimus technology seamlessly and intelligently optimizes battery life. I'm sure nVidia knows what they are doing as it isn't their first barbeque. The performance of the card depends on the used graphics memory. The inbuilt memory of this graphics card will be help to perform an task that can be help to enhance the performance of the system with this problem.

Discover the incredibly detailed world of DirectX 11 with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics card. It used the “Titanium” suffix to show they were mainstream cards. Today, in the form of the new GeForce GTX 560, Nvidia is extending another olive branch to shoppers who are fond of middle grounds. Many gamers these days reduce the number of cooling fans in their cases but the GeForce GTX 560 will not give any kind if any kind of problem on it. It also offers the PureVideo HD technology for video decoding. GeForce GTX delivers performance and technologies for a superb gaming experience. Then you need to use and try to choose the other graphics card on it.

Avoid GTX 550 Ti. The reason behind this is because I use this graphics card and within one yeae I gives this kind of problem. Its drivers deliver continuous performance optimizations to your GeForce GPU for the life of your notebook. The performance depends on the used graphics memory, processor, system settings, clock rate, drivers, and operating systems. Considering this same massive group is present on this graphics system.

I want to buy a good graphics card for my system and hence I read the manual of this graphics card. The configuration of this laptop will be provide the opportunity to add any of the graphics card within this two. Hence read the manual of the both the graphics card and then perform an action that will be help to do this task.

It has 1.95 billion transistors – around two-thirds the number included in the GTX 580 which is to be provide the facility to play the high configuration video games on it. There will be no problem arrives with this system graphics card. you can get a GTX 560 Ti for as little as $232.99, or $212.99 after a mail-in rebate. An impression that NVIDIA cards are more user friendly and drivers are less buggy. Then use it and solve your graphics card problem. It doesn't make games perform better, it's exactly opposite.

The Nvidia Geforce 500 Series graphics cards are significantly modified versions of the Nvidia GeForce 400 Series graphics cards. The performance of this card has been popular and it will be shows the number of functionality which can be compatible with your system. The inbuilt driver of the system will be not give any kind of problem on the PSU.

I also faced the same kind of problem and that time I have not knowledge about it. Hence I read so many article and then select this Nvidia Geforce 550 graphics card. This graphics card is use a fully enabled chip based on the refreshed Fermi architecture. Then buy this graphics card on the official site options. I use it in the last two month and there will be no problem arrives on it. I think it also suitable to your system. There will be no problem with this graphics card. Try this and see the performance over your system.

The final decision was been taken by you. You need to use this graphics card on your laptop system. In such condition we need to first check that the real problem of this laptop. If you require playing the specific video game over this system then you need to check the compatible graphics card. This will be helps to you for solving such kind of complicated problem. Then try this and locate the result after finishing it.

For more information you need to contact the official site expert person. They have good knowledge about it. They provide you all the information related to this issue. The manual also contains such information. Then use it and hope that it solves your problem.