Thread: Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI crashing after overclocking

Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI crashing after overclocking

I have a Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI which was bought as a last year. Everything was working fine for first six month and then I perform the overclocking task on this system. Now I give the problem. That is when I try to install the video game on it which was installed previously then it gives several types of compatibility problem. Few of the other problems also arrive on this system. Such as Some games were heavily crashing. With all of this happening I need the perfect solution that helps to fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI crashing after overclocking

As per you mentioned in the post this problem arrives after performing the overclocking process on this system. Then the solution is to be you need to perform a downclocking task on this motherboard. This will be work and at the end of we might be consider that the graphics card of the system works correctly. In theory it will work, but however better to check with the manufacturer's website for improved in order.

This is the right thinking that the problem is to be understood by the manufacturer you need to first check that what should be the thinking of the manufacturer over this problem. The manufacturer might be suggesting performing a various activity on this process. Then you need to just use a perfect way that will be work to solve such kind of problem. Then you can be might be need to perform a BIOS update task on this system.

It might be value trying to set the card to default speeds for the memory and GPU. Hence this overclocking will be improving the clock speed of the GPU to the higher stage and after sometimes this will be gives the problem. Then I suggest you to just use a basic strategy to fix this problem. In that try to update the bios as well as try to reinsert the CPU on the socket. It will be might work and it avoid the problem arrives on your system.

yes used latest Video drivers graphics card up to date was working fine for 4 weeks lowered the clock speed and then later on it will be gives the problem. Then it we try to perform the overclocking problem on this motherboard, and then it works well for few days. Then later on it will be gives the problem. In this situation we need to perform a BIOS reset task. This will be work and in the result it can be solve the problem.

The best way to fix this problem is to update the firmware it would seem. The manufacturer also may be suggesting this process. In this update process you need to perform an driver update as well as BIOS update task. Also need to perform an processor upgrade task on this system. This might be work and at the end it will be fix your problem. Then try this and locate the actual result over this process.

I suggest you the simple solution that will be help to detect that the problem is in the motherboard or the other connected components of the system. In this process you need to perform a motherboard unplug from the system. Then insert this motherboard to the other system. This will be work and at the end of you can found that the motherboard work well or not. If it won’t work then replace this motherboard with the new one. It perfectly solves the problem.