Thread: Getting blurry graphic with Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460

Getting blurry graphic with Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460

I have Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460 graphic card in my computer and I am using asus P5Q motherboard in my computer with 4Gb RAM. I have installed windows 7 operating system and before that was using windows vista in my computer. From last few days my graphic card Is giving me some issues. Now when I start my computer at that time all the things work properly for some time and after that my system gives errors regarding the drivers and while playing games i am getting blurry graphic. Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Getting blurry graphic with Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460

As you have mentioned in your post that you are getting errors regarding the drivers and while playing games in your computer you are getting blurry graphics and after reading that I would like to tell you that this kind of problem normally occurs when you have not installed graphic drivers properly or your any of the drivers file is crashing with some other file. To solve this issue you have to first remove all the graphic card related drivers from your computer and after removing the drivers you have to restart you computer. Now after that you have to install your graphic card drivers again in your computer from the drivers CD. If you have already tried this solution and after that also if you are facing this issue then I think you should try to download the latest drivers from gigabyte official website. While downloading the drivers you will get the option for operating system selection at that time you have to select your operating system and after downloading the latest drivers for Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460 you have to remove the existing drivers from your computer and after removing those drivers you have to install updated drivers in your computer and after installing the drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

Re: Getting blurry graphic with Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460

There was similar problem occurred in my computer and I was using Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 460 graphic card also and after that I have tried several tricks to solve this issue but i was not able to solve this issue. now after that I have downloaded the latest drivers from HERE. But after that also same problem was coming and after that my friend told me to repair the operating system and then I have repaired my operating system and after repairing my operating system my problem get solved. Actually some of the drivers file has damaged my system files and that is why it was crashing. I think you should also try this trick.