Thread: Popping Noise in Samsung UN46B8000

Popping Noise in Samsung UN46B8000

I am using the Samsung UN46B8000 from last one year and I am very happy with that. From last month, I am facing some problem with that. Actually it is creating some Popping Noise from it. This noise continues raising for about 30 minutes and many of the times it becomes very loud and irritating. Now, I need to get this problem resolved as early as possible. So if anybody over here can help in this then I will appreciate that. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Popping Noise in Samsung UN46B8000

I know that this is very irritating to have the issues like this. I think that this noise is because of the usual expanding otherwise heating of parts if they are quiet. But I would advise having your unit examined by a technician if you are troubled regarding noises, and that can be completed at 800-SAMSUNG. This is the best way to get the solution for this and also lit is very secure way as they know that what is the exact thing that it needed to perform in order to solve the problem.

I am also having the similar problem with this and I found this very annoying particularly while you turn the TV off for a long time and all you perceive is this popping sound. Anyways I called Samsung and they sent out a repair service. They tried four times but still couldn't repair the crisis. They told me that it was a design fault and I have to call Samsung and they will return the TV. I did the same and they said that I will have to pay money for a new TV. It’s a week back and I still haven't heard how much they will charge me.

If you want to get exact answer for this then you should let the Samsung support know the transaction number of the unit that you are using. So before calling the Samsung support please be ready with the transaction number and tell them the same. They will tell you that why it is creating that noise and hoe it can be resolved. So do this first, before trying with anything else. This is the best thing that I can tell you at the time.

It can be the problem with the power connection. What you can do is, disconnect the power plug and connect that in some other available power port. See if that you are getting the same noise again. Other than this, also make sure that you are having earthing in your power board. This is one of the most important thing to have in order to avoid the issues like this. So do these things and let us know the result of that.

The rating on this item has been let down in light of updates in the forward moving commercial center, combining the discharge of 2010 models. The audit has not else wise been altered. As the most costly stallion in Samsung's stable of edge-lit LED-based LCD TVs, which the outfit brings "LED TVs" in the vast majority of its showcasing materials, the UNB8000 progression is differentiated from its cheaper crowd mates by the increase of 240Hz handling. In the event that you're pondering if that specialty is worth.