Thread: Cannot connect Samsung D5000 LED to satellite receiver

Cannot connect Samsung D5000 LED to satellite receiver

I have bought Samsung 40inch d5000 LED TV. Each and every one connection is very well, apart from the satellite receiver. I have attempted to connect it through the agreed module connector, except i utilized the red, white as well as yellow wire (RCA) and a separate white and Red wire intended for audio but still there is no signal. Then bought, one side piece (which integrated a set of RGB wires along with 2 Left Right Audio) cables on single side n HDMI on the further. This too wasn’t compatible. Is there any problem with this device? Which would be the right configuration?

Re: Cannot connect Samsung D5000 LED to satellite receiver

IMHO the best choice so bring a digital video signal directly to TV via HDMI. First of all connect Receiver and switch it on television on. The receiver starts automatically and you must set the Scart or HDMI connection, is well described in the instruction manual. The manual is well described, ranging in total to operate the receiver completely out.

If your satellite receiver has only one scart output, to be able to connect two televisions to use to force a multiple scart. If the link is to be contemporary, the strip must not have a selector, but if it should not be contemporary, i.e. either one or the other TV, then the strip must have the switch. If the TV has a composite video input, can use the video output of the decoder for this, the scart for the other. Along with the video output is also connected to the audio, unlike the scart. As for the LNB loop out, it is a satellite antenna connection to any other satellite receiver.

But what about the connectors? I want to connect all 3 devices with HDMI cable in such a way that I can take an HDMI cable and broadcasting. That would not really work if recorders and satellite receivers only have one HDMI connection. Is this correct, if indeed there are two receivers or recorder with HDMI connections so it works how it is possible.

You can find on the market an accessory that allows you to split the scart output, so you can send the signal to the two types TV channel connection has LOOP OUT? The video output can be connected to a TV using an accessory that converts the video output to a scart plug. Antenna cable to the satellite receiver. Scart to the tv. One of them will be detected automatically. You must switch the remote control of the satellite receiver that provides the programs, too.

The antenna cable actually goes 'through' my receiver Nokia (Ant-in, Ant-out) before plugging in the Samsung TV. That said, it does not seem to affect the signal significantly. I tested by plugging directly, but I have the same results. I tried a 60cm dish (instead of 80) - same LNB Inverto Black Ultra - but no real difference: the signal is generally a little lower, but some chains are better received in accordance with elevation, as with the 80cm. I do not think there is a PB of saturation because the signals received are relatively low (30/100 on the gauge Samsung), and 12441 is 0 / 100.

Connect the satellite receiver to the TV Audio Insert red, white and yellow RCA cables / video ports of the 'Video Out' on receiver. Make sure the wire colors match the colors of the same ports connections. If it does not case, the audio and / or video is going to fall while playing. Connect the opposite ends of the cables red, white and yellow RCA 'Video' television. As the doors to the receiver, only place the cables in the same connection ports color. Most TVs have multiple video ports No matter what connection of video you decide to use the ports.