Thread: White dots on Samsung DLP HLT5076SX/XAA

White dots on Samsung DLP HLT5076SX/XAA

I am getting some kind of strange problem with my Samsung DLP hlt5076sx/xaa. It has recently started receiving the white dot trouble. This set is below 4 years older. I have called the customer service and provided a reference # 4008046868 more than 2 weeks before. So far I have got any replay or anything from them. Furthermore it is known that this set is not covered for fix. I am really disappointed and don’t know what to do. Can anyone help me?

Re: White dots on Samsung DLP HLT5076SX/XAA

The white dots on the screen are dead pixels. It is simply to see what resolution your TV is rear projection and see (shop) to change the specifications EEC. In the sense that, depending on the resolution, there are specifications to consider the PRODUCT DEFECT OR LESS (1 to three pixels or higher), and then for a possible change or not. And 'The only possible solution is, moreover, the fact that the TV is rear projection makes me think that a product is quite old, so it is normal that over time you can slowly turn the pixels (burning), since have a predetermined lifetime.

Turn in any case, the "Black Adjust" from. This feature optimizes the dynamic contrast in the brightness of the image they depends on image content up and down controls. This works well in perfect material for real data rather not. The points or blocks you see are typically render invisible MPEG-waste or random noise. Point, the screen on movie mode, adjusts the Picture settings "Just Scan" and turn DNIe, Dynamic Contrast and lissage off. Take down by 2-3% relative to the standard "film".

The first test you can do is to change the wiring. Then plug it in to another input source. Get it replaced as soon as the worst (that is equipped with receipt and warranty) from where you PURCHASE. If you have the opportunity to connect the screen to your PC, download Everest Ultimate Edition. Start the program and click on Tools \ diagnostics monitor. Perform the tests shown in the box that appears. The very precisely indicate a lot of information about the "damage".

The circuit you have in conjunction with the plaque that is mounted is called DMD (digital micromirror device) and get it in any Samsung authorized service center. In my case I have doubts as to the part that mentions a friend who has the fault, and disassemble the DMD, but does not distinguish failure is a mirror, and a coil with an integrated circuit. There is way to diagnose Aguna this flaw I see is a typical fault in this model.

As I have a Samsung dlp television sp50k6, which have been showing white spots and growing, I've searched on the internet and give me two choices, say it is a DMD chip which costs almost what the TV cost me and the other says I have to give EXPLODED VIEW cleaning and which lower the diagram but I find it difficult to disarm because I do not do this.

Regarding your problem, this team has the optical problem located in the Explode View. Apparently these spots are caused by moisture. These patches are attached to some small crystals found within this optical block. These are the LCD crystals are small and a three Red, Green and Blue. To give you a clear example, is like having "water drops on the windshield of your car in the day with the sun hot." You can try to reach these crystals and clean with a handkerchief. Be sure not to move some adjust having these LCD. Also, be sure not to scratch these crystals with the handkerchief that fences used for cleaning.