Thread: Samsung LNT4661FX 46" LCD TV blinking Shadow covers 75% of Screen

Samsung LNT4661FX 46" LCD TV blinking Shadow covers 75% of Screen

I have recently started getting problem with my Samsung LNT4661FX 46" LCD TV. Actually, whenever I start the TV then at the start it shows black shadow which is in the 75% of the screen. Now if I switch off the TV and on it again then it usually not shows me. Basically it happens when I start the TV after a few hours. In between the play also, it shows that effect randomly. I searched for the solution of this but not get the working solution. Please help me with that.

Re: Samsung LNT4661FX 46" LCD TV blinking Shadow covers 75% of Screen

Have bought that newly? If yes then I am very sure that it is still under warranty and all you have to do is to contact the dealer from where you bought that. If they help you then it is OK otherwise you can directly contact to the Samsung customer support. Tell them about the problem. You can also visit the Samsung gallery to get the problem solved. As it is under warranty then you will be not charged for getting this solved.

Sorry to hear that you are facing the problem like this with your Samsung LNT4661FX. I would like to tell you that this is problem related to the service and therefore I am not having any of the troubleshooting that can help you in this case. You can try 800-SAMSUNG or contact the Samsung customer service center in your locality to get this problem resolved. This is the only thing that you can do for this.

Is there any magnet or something which have magnet like speaker or anything else similar to this neat to the LCD TV? I am asking this because if you have such things close to the TV then it can give you such effe3ct and also can damage the display of the LCD permanently. So please put that away from the screen in order to avoid any of such things to happen in the future. I hope that you will be out of this issue soon.

There are a few backlights which is having the propensity to accomplish that. IF you turn over the power connector which links the inverter board to the backlight's power connection so that the polarization of the backlight changes then it might help you get this issue solved. If that helps then its ok otherwise you will have to replace the lcd panel and this is because the backlight is constructed into the assembly and it cannot be changed out.

It's typically a shortcoming with LCD display. You would be able to bring it like a champ with the retailer who sold him the set. Don't let them fob him off in the event that its a small over 12 months old.