Thread: Samsung HT-C6950W Firmware upgrade not working

Samsung HT-C6950W Firmware upgrade not working

I acquired a HT-C6950W from Harvey Norman final week and am having trouble upgrading the firmware. When I decide on to overhaul by the web I get a blunder inform telling me: "Model insight in redesign record tries not to match with your player". Although it is a HT-C6950W the firmware on it is in fact "HTB-C6930WWB-1011.4". I have messaged Samsung but haven't caught anything back fro over a week now. I have looked for the firmware on Samsungs site but the model tries not to exist. Could whoever serve some useful purpose? One final indicate is that I am quite baffled with the DLNA playback not supporting Pause.

Re: Samsung HT-C6950W Firmware upgrade not working

I had the same discomfort but distinguiTheyd it before and have reached Samsung brought a few weeks for them to get back and no explanation, actually declared update firmware but obviously you cannot do this owed to the failure and there is no right firmware anyway. I think the firmware in reality is the wrong one. I'm encountering sound pops on DLNA playback (just) incorporating failure for Samsung TV to turn on or off the Amp "forever" via any net. Off works for a few times then debilitates by it if the amp is off for some time Odd surface glitches with the playback from blue flaTheys, when challenges move opposite screen. No situations on DLNA motion picture. Samsung is giving frustrating value, specifically on this top of their line gear.

My TV is the 58”3D Plasma. I got a non specific blunder which can additionally intend no overhaul is good to go. Additionally they sent me out a circle with the last firmware; it was likewise precisely the same as what was on the unit additionally with the wrong model number (HT-C6930W) The backing staff would be able to not recognize any particular firmware. It looks similar to that would be the one exclusive. They blatantly don't appear to realize what they are doing and were in the process of perusing from a script. All my reported issues above are still have not been settled regardless of some calls to the backing focus. One, thing, I noted that the anynet+ settings on the TV are lost following 2 hours, precisely in time with the "computerized firmware redesign check" offer. Turning this specialty off stops the settings from dropping, but still I cannot utilize anynet+ to turn on the collector from the TV report as the Samsung staffs assert I might as well have the ability to do. That’s the who purpose of anynet+, utilize one remote right.

The revamped firmware on the TV, has presented sound slack with timeshift and on the whole TV survey appears to have diminiTheyd in value (I suspect something to do with the mpeg din legitimacy). The anynet working so it turns "on" both your amp and TV (I went out and purchased a logitech agreement universal remote but unpaid to the method the inputs work its not an absolutely exceptional result, so I am still sharp to know if the anynet "might" be altered to control both the TV and amp/bluray or if Samsung are in the process of telling a blatant mistruth regarding the one remote for all idea. I spoke to a bargains fellow at jb who declared the anynet purpose is ordinarily non-practical and prompt me not to inconvenience attempting to utilize it). Moreover, I was trying different things with the bluray playback and I've perceived that if it redress on the TV (a TV picture setting) is situated to "smooth" it upgrades the situations with bluray playback! (The fluffiness around challenges moving opposite the screen is diminiTheyd altogether) I am now beginning to think this is a hang-up with the HT-6950W firmware as the TV might as well not need to "alter" the picture claiming roots in the blu-ray/amp right.

DLNA setup is wired (CAT 6 link, great switch) I could probably run it through either the TV or the Bluray, both have DLNA and both have diverse "issues". I've got loads of special sorts of film combining fundamental AVI and MKV. The level of value appears to affect the value of movie propagation. i.e. my flatter value AVI's which work exceptionally well on a PC, look like junk on the Samsung, loads of mpeg swells around the visualizations on the TV (mpeg mutilation of some kind) The MKV's are preferred but without a doubt still demonstrate the issues I talked about. I feel with the revamped firmware the value of "all things" has diminiTheyd, very nearly just as the screen is not reacting as "snappy" as it might as well be. Quite stands out in the event that I view it following visiting my folks and looking at their 46 creep LED, which is impeccable unlike this piece of garbage.

Of late I got 4 DLNA servers to utilize, incorporating a Twonky arranged on a QNAP, NAS, serviio, windows 7 and Samsung. It's not the server unfortunately. Samsung DLNA server is for the most part fine, however yes its refuse in ability. I thought equipment moreover, nonetheless its been back to Samsung and they've had their opportunity to alter the fittings with more than enough guideline. They sent it again with scratches onto every part of the bluray, circle now sticks in the bluray drive and the TV was untouched alternate than to commission yet an additional firmware update, which I in particular inquired not to unless they were sure it could settle some of the issues.

I'm attempting to get my cash again at the instant being as how either Samsung cannot settle the aforementioned sorts of basic situations (in view of firmware issues) or they unequivocally don't want to inconvenience with it. What's in the manual not working might as well be explanation enough to initiate movement I concur. The utility technician they sent out might not speak English well so although I had guidelines combining movie and photographs indicating each flaw I have no clue what happened when it arrived in their repair focus, as they can't spared me the time to chat with the repair technicians or even give me a upgrade on what parts / parts were at shortcoming.