Thread: TV Remote signal interferences in Samsung Syncmaster p2770HD and Samsung 46C6005

TV Remote signal interferences in Samsung Syncmaster p2770HD and Samsung 46C6005

Guys its been a tough time for me since I have brought these two television sets. One I had got the Samsung Syncmaster p2770HD and the other one is the Samsung 46C6005. Now can anyone tell me what is the problem with the remote of both the televisions. Since I have noticed that there has been a interference of signals if I use the remote for the Samsung Syncmaster p2770HD then it interferes with the Samsung 46C6005, so guys can you all please suggest me some suggestions for the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies for you all, so tell me something on the same. do reply ok.

Re: TV Remote signal interferences in Samsung Syncmaster p2770HD and Samsung 46C6005

Make sure you do keep a fair amount of distance from each other since the remote sensors is near the touch controls on the front and hence it is quite a possibility that they might interfere when you are placing them together. So better keep them away from a certain distance, so that you can get a fair amount of idea of what’s happening over here, so that’s what I want to say here. so you do the necessary changes that I have suggested you here and let me know if this suggestion does helps you or not to some extent, so that’s what I want to say here.

Re: TV Remote signal interferences in Samsung Syncmaster p2770HD and Samsung 46C6005

Yes that can only be the solution at this moment of time. So that’s what I want to say here. well what I am saying here is that it depends on what is the distance of the signal traveling and also how far have you all kept the monitors from each other. See if you have kept it on the opposite sides then it will surely be a problem, since the signal do have the capacity of reflecting so they will interfere if you keep bth the monitors on the opposite the better option is to keep them horizontally separated and maintain a good amount of distance from each other, so that’s what I want to say here. do work on them and let me know if there is some improvements after the suggestions.

I don’t know what algorithms are being used by the remotes and the monitors but there is a possibility that a remote can work well with the another monitor. So there is a possibility of that. Have you ever tried contacting the Samsung people about the same matter and asked for their suggestions, if not then I would advise you to do it as soon as possible, I think that will be a much better option for you to try out, that’s what I am saying here, so do work on the same and let me know if there is some changes tat you have made here. so that’s the suggestion from my side for you, hope you do implement it.

Sure, I would definitely try and implement it as soon as possible. Well I had kept both the monitors in the opposite direction, well I have a big hall and henc ei though t that the signal will not travel such a long distances and hence I was a bit worried about the same. I will also have a chat with the necessary Samsung people about the same issue and if there is a defect with the remote then I will surely get it replaced, that’s what I want to say here. Anyways thanks a lot for all t he suggestions that you have given here, appreciate the efforts.