Thread: YouTube playlist shows 29 videos instead of 37 on Philips Net-TV

YouTube playlist shows 29 videos instead of 37 on Philips Net-TV

Philips Net-TV is the best internet TV I have ever seen. The performance and the features of this TV is best. There will be nothing wrong happen on this TV except YouTube playlist. When I try to access my YouTube playlist on this internet TV then it indicated only 29 out of 37 videos. I don’t know why this happen on this device. I am sure that this playlist contain the 37 videos and I personally make this playlist. Is there any way to access the remaining videos on this playlist. Thanks for any help.

Re: YouTube playlist shows 29 videos instead of 37 on Philips Net-TV

If you personally built this playlist then I consider that the playlist is to be containing the 37 playlist. I advise you to check this playlist on the different devices such as laptop, computer and any other internet capable device. It gives you the perfect indication that the problem is in youtube playlist or to be in the internet TV. Try this task and depends upon the result perform the necessary task on this system.

The YouTube playlist is behave like an unknown person and it gives the limited number of videos on its playlist. This happen when the playlist setting will be not properly established. I think you need to check that the videos present on this list will be work well or not. If it is not work or not able to play in proper format, then you need to perform the playlist recreation process on it. It helps to solve your problem.

There is to be also possibility that the problem is being related to the Philips internet TV. Then I suggest you to check the YouTube application on this homescreen of the TV. If the application can’t been able to run any online video file, then you need to fix this issue. In that you need to just perform the reinstall task on this system. This is the best method that works to fulfill the requirements and solve the problem.

I know the basic reason behind this issue. The YouTube application automatically gets URLs of this video which is present on the playlist. Then it pastes this list on the clipboard. Sometimes it could be possible that the application has to be performing the cutting and pasting process. Hence these videos are to be eliminated from the YouTube list. Hence you need to properly set the setting of this application.

This problem arrives on your internet TV when the application can’t been work correctly. I also faced the similar kind of problem and in that time I used the upgrade application method to fix this issue. This upgrade process is to be simple and it happens when we just use an inbuilt facility. There is inbuilt online update option present on this software. This will be works to fix and then solve the problem.