Thread: YouTube not working on Samsung LE-40C6750 LCD - 3D

YouTube not working on Samsung LE-40C6750 LCD - 3D

Hello friends I am having the Samsung LE-40C6750 LCD - 3D TV, I have connected it with the internet also. I use to watch the videos from the YouTube on this TV. Till yesterday the YouTube was working properly and I was able to watch all the videos on it. But when I open it today, it is not showing any video as it is been connected to the internet then also. I thought for some time the internet might be slow down, but when I gone on to Laptop to check the internet it was working properly and good as always it does. So what is the reason that the YouTube has stop working? Please help me with this problem; I want the YouTube back on my TV.

Re: YouTube not working on Samsung LE-40C6750 LCD - 3D

I was also facing the same problem with the YouTube. Well it go to the YouTube screen then it shows nothing on that screen as if it is been crashed. I do remember that the YouTube has been updated and now it does not show. I found the solution for that from the TV itself, you also try it might help:
    • Go to the Yahoo Application (if you have inside your TV and if you are not having then downloaded it).
    • In the Yahoo Application go to the YouTube Application from there.
    Which is working for me and I surf it daily like that on the YouTube. I hope this might help you and you can see videos on YouTube.

There are some tools available on the internet which you can download it and can use it to see the videos on the YouTube. I have searched and found a tool which s the IM tools, which is having the YouTube application. That tool have many application in it, it allows you to use application through it. So I would prefer you to install this tool so that you can serve the YouTube and also can watch your popular videos. I hope my suggestion might help you.

There are tools available, but I do not think that would be suitable for your TV or it might do not support your TV. So better check which tools support your TV and which do not. If it supports your TV then download it on the TV and make it run, so that you can watch the videos on the YouTube. Other solution is that you better find out that your TV support which version of YouTube application, if you are updating then does it will continue to support or not. Hope the suggestion may give you some solution and solve your problem.

I can only suggest you that you better call the service center of the Samsung Company, and tell that you want to continue to watch the YouTube video on your TV. Also ask the reason for this problem which occurring on the TV, if you get the answer or the reason please also tell me, as I have not update the YouTube and I also watch videos. If you got the solution then I can be ready and prepare that such problem do not occur again with me and I can enjoy the YouTube.

Thank you for all your suggestion and also some advice which are given by you. I have followed the step which the first users have told me to do to watch the videos. Actually that is the best way and better way to watch the video. I also found the reason of the YouTube not working on my TV is was due to the update version of the YouTube, which is been not supported by the TV. That update version is been supported by the higher version TV not the lower one, as it has the latest feature and technologies.