Thread: Samsung HL-T5075S DLP TV having white and black spots

Samsung HL-T5075S DLP TV having white and black spots

Following 2 years of utilization, our Samsung HL-T5075S DLP TV is advancing white and black spots similar to a regretful disease. And I think that about 10 or somewhere probably more tomorrow, but without a doubt more tomorrow. Is there a present strategy method for influencing Samsung to stand antiquated and repair? I've perceived postings from a few years in the past that some were successful in having Samsung repair. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding any assistance the Tech and others can give.

Re: Samsung HL-T5075S DLP TV having white and black spots

You would be able to attempt reaching the Samsung customer service center at 800-SAMSUNG. Since they aren't fit to help, require a transaction number and post it here. What I would be able to do is ask for that one of the director’s analysis the case. When that, there's not much I would be able to do (as I'm not a part of the utility focus), but I could be cheerful to make a request for a survey.

I called 1-800 Samsung and they were quite supportive and knew precisely what I was pointing to. They made a request for the model & serial number, when and where I acquired the TV. They told me the utility outfit could be calling me within 48 hours and they called 15 moments following I hung up. They stated they would have been wise to request the part and could get back to and give me a chance to realize what day they could be turning out to commission it. TV was settled with no cost on my close. They had to displace the DLP Chip which took about 30 moments in my home and that did the trick. I have had numerous Samsung Tv's and when this interaction I will keep on to purchase Samsung. Trust these aides!

I unequivocally called the official # at Samsung 800-522-7341 as inferred. Got same response---call our commissioned aid community and pay all costs out of pocket. Am I not being mighty enough to get a unhindered repair similar to a hefty portion of you fellows are? "Present the model, year, nation and that TRANSACTION number from your call and trust.

Same situation as past post's. HLT5075S acquired in 2007 began advancing white spots and dark spots a few months in the past. Resolved I was of warranty and thusly out of fortunes. Called 1-800 Samsung 2 days back and technician unequivocally finalized the repair of my TV. Brand new chip fixed, repair took 20 moments and my TV is now "Spot Free" at no charge to me because of the terrific exhortation on this gathering and in light of Samsung for standing by their items.

I contacted the Samsung customer service, the women who helped me 'had never heard of the white dot problem' and the only suggestion she offered was to call a local technician. I don’t make much money and my fiancé and I just want to watch our TV without everything looking like a star wars movie. If anyone can help it would be really appreciated. I have a Samsung 50 inch model number T5075S.

I am having the same issue. I called around and continued getting off the divider costs to settle the scenario. I peruse your post and called the Samsung tech line today. They are sending a tech following week to settle my TV complimentary! I unequivocally called about developing dark spots. My TV is out of warranty and Samsung rep expressed repair is hard and fast of pocket. How r u fellows finishing it complimentary without of warranty TV’s?