Thread: Philips Net TV is down and no connection

Philips Net TV is down and no connection

I have been using the Philips Net TV from the past few days. Now it seems to me that the Net TV has been down in support of otherwise hardly obtain connection. I have been on the same rooter as well as same connection. So it seems to me that there is something might be wrong with the server side or server itself. Does anybody know about this?

Re: Philips Net TV is down and no connection

There are more things in the 8000 and 9000 series does not function properly, so the 9000 series seems to have problems with Humax decoders and a handshake problem with the HDMI connection. Please new firmware on the 9000 series for problem! Net TV adds nothing to with Linox total, will work on this TV with free Internet PC much better!

I had the same concern you must connect the Ethernet cable from the connector neufbox on a computer then your TV Philips then it must make sure your router is in neufbox i.e. without key security. Then you press the remote button will appear net TV application for registration falls then your email address. Will see the mail in your inbox on your computer and validate your registration then you have to do is go back to your TV and Net TV and everything works perfectly

The application software seems to be abysmal and frequently hang out. The underlying Linux seems to be going smoothly as the TV in Config mode immediately find the home network. When I sought help during the server will disconnect the power cord and plug in again after 10 seconds and restart. From Normal / power does not help. My goodness Philips brings sense and simplicity, the programmers in your - or makes the code fully open source. The community will then be adjusted.

Neither wired nor wireless can I access the Internet. With the network is instantly connected and I can play my files in the home network. NetTV and updating over the net does not go. With the Philips support I'm already gone through all the possibilities. They say it would be no problem with the device. Apparently Alice is to blame. If I enter another DNS server's not going anyway. Incidentally, have a Fritzbox, which some suspect as the problem.

I have the same problem. Therefore I have spoken with the Philips hotline. There it lay; it was considered before a security problem. And would probably use my DSL provider (Alice) to many routing, so could the Philips server I no longer identify and reject to connect. So the problem is my DSL provider that would change that. It stands so in a technical description. The e-mailed me he wanted. I had to try it at night time so it could, because not so much traffic on the Web and the provider does not divert so much more. Then it would determine. Since I no longer fall to one.

You must register NET TV services after providing your contact information on your TV Philips. You will receive an email with instructions on how to be part of the Club. The first configuration flaw with power cord put it in automatic IP and DNS on the router with DHCP active. After you finish configuring the TV off and on again. Furthermore try changing the channel on the router's wireless radio; it is probably set to automatically assign them to a radio channel manually.