Thread: How to install Nvidia GeForce GT 430 on Windows 7 64-bit

How to install Nvidia GeForce GT 430 on Windows 7 64-bit

I am planning to install the new Galaxy Nvidia GeForce 430 GT. I am buying it form the best deal available on the internet. I will bring it to home very soon and install it on my windows. I am using the Windows 7 operating system 64 bit. So can people recommend me that which drivers I should use for this card and which is the most compatible and give better performance also. With the past experience I came to know that the best drivers do not work with any kind of GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) cards. Sometimes it was better to use the older drivers with such cards. So people please help me. Thank you.

re: How to install Nvidia GeForce GT 430 on Windows 7 64-bit

You might check on the internet for the drivers which are support this card on the Windows 7 operating system with 64 bit. Sometimes it happen when we checked for the drivers we do not write the bit along with it and we get the driver of the other bit also. So you properly mention the bit when you will search on the internet. You can call up the Nvidia customer care center and ask them which are driver does this card is be supported on the windows 7 64 bit platform. I think you will get the appropriate answer from the customer care center. I hope you will get the perfect idea and right driver also.

There some site which are offering the driver which is supported for Nvidia GeForce GT 430. You can go on to that site and get the driver for your system. I forgot to mention that such sites are asking to buy the driver from their site, such that you will not be getting for free. If you are finding for the free driver then you can keep on search the internet for that. You will defiantly find many sites which will ask for to buy the driver. So the decision depends upon whether you have to buy from the site or you just want to download it the driver.

Just check on the box of the card when you will be getting it, on it might have be written which drivers it is supporting it. I think it the latest so the latest driver also supports it. You should some gaming person to tell you that which driver is the best and can run on the Windows 7 64 –bit to support it. If you simply search on the internet you will get the link and also you will be able to get the update for free. That is the best which I can suggest you, if you want better and good then you have to buy the license driver for such card that it will be useful for you and also safe too.

I was finding the Driver for the NForce series card, I have asked many people and I was afraid to download it form the internet, such that it safe or not or it is full or just the demo version of the driver. But after searching on many sites I decided to download it and was eager to play games on that. I had downloaded and started playing games. The driver was working well for me and got the driver for free. I thought my thought will help you to take the decision for the drivers for your card. Enjoy playing on it. All the best and rule the game world.