Thread: Philips –Tune in radio blocks the flow of net TV

Philips –Tune in radio blocks the flow of net TV

Recently, it was not possible and to receive the flow of 99.5 WCRB to the tune of Net TV, radio under. I get a message "not supported - non-current compatible". This is surprising, since the current is definitely available to the tune on the radio Internet Application. It blocks the flow of Net TV? Why? Anybody who can help me to solve this problem. Anybody who is having this issue or have solution for this than please reply to me.

Re: Philips –Tune in radio blocks the flow of net TV

The Net TV Tune the radio application does not have many BBC by default, and only the BBC World Service if I remember (I'm not off the television at the time) .I be able to set up an account on the site of radio Tune In and further: "BBC Radio4 FM 'to my list. This radio channel was in the Tune In able to be seen Net TV in the Philips TV, but the error does not support current. I live in Asia (not sure if this is relevant, nevertheless I have a feeling that Philips Net TV is somehow connected to where you live, but I guess only) We hope it is clear.

Try Following Things.
    • Can access them with "PC browsing" option-Twonky provides by default the alternative to listen in to music Shout cast Internet Network.
    • Configure DLNA server on your PC or NAS in the home network. (Twonky / TVersity) add stations in this and the current DLNA server this way.
    • Tversity Streamlinks need to have added to its database

I was able to reproduce the problem (in Belgium): 93.5 BBC Radio 4 on the list of my presets but "not compatible" (No power compatible) in Net TV. on the other hand, I can listen to this stream using the "tune in the radio" in the browser application. So it is really a problem of Net TV. I would really like Philips can solve this problem. I don’t know when they will solve this problem. I am just waiting the response from Philips customer representative.

BBC stations using AAC or WMA codec’s, not covered by Net TV. Radio Tune therefore shows an audio message and text to the list of users that the station cannot be played on the device. The user will be able to listen to the station, even on devices that support WMA and AAC .We filter the BBC not to show a Browse view standard Net TV devices. However, if the user adds it as a preset, or do a detailed search for the station, you perceive this communication is not well-matched with the Philips Net TV for BBC stations.