Thread: Screen goes black randomly with Zotac Geforce GTX 550 Ti

Screen goes black randomly with Zotac Geforce GTX 550 Ti

I am using computer in which I have installed windows 7 operating system. I have recently bought ZOTAC GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphic card from my computer so that I can play all the games properly In my computer. Now after installing the graphic card in computer sometimes my computer screen goes black for some time and after that it comes back to the normal with the message on the task bar that graphic drivers stopped working and recovered. Anyone facing the same problem and have solution then please helps me.

Re: Screen goes black randomly with Zotac Geforce GTX 550 Ti

As you have said that you are getting the message on the screen regarding the graphic driver issues then I think you are facing the problem because your graphic drivers are crashing with some other drivers. You have to make sure that you have installed correct drivers in your computer according to your graphic card. You can also try to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your computer.

I think you should try to solve this issue by doing the following steps.
    • First of all you have to delete all the graphic card drivers from your computer. (Graphic card drivers and motherboard drivers)
    • Now after removing the graphic card you have to restart the computer.
    • Now after that you have to first install the motherboard drivers in your computer and then restart the computer.
    • After installing the motherboard drivers you have to install the graphic card drivers in your computer and if your computer prompt for the restart then click on the yes.

After doing this your problem will get solved.

Well according to me updating the graphic card drivers in your computer will done the trick and you will not face the same problem after updating the graphic card drivers in your computer. First of all you have to install the latest drivers for your Zotac Geforce GTX 550 Ti graphic card and after that you have to install those drovers in your computer. Now after installing these drivers in your computer you have to check that whether you are getting the same problem or not?

Thank you for replying me quickly. I have tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in my computer but after doing that also I was facing the same problem in my computer. now after that I have also tired to solve this issue by reinstalling the motherboard drivers and after that installing the Zotac Geforce GTX 550 Ti drivers in my computer but that idea didn’t worked for me. Now please tell me from where I can download the latest drivers for my Zotac Geforce GTX 550 Ti graphic card?

If you want to download the latest graphic card drivers then you can download it from the internet by searching with your graphic card name or you can also download the drivers for the Zotac Geforce GTX 550 Ti graphic card by clicking here DOWNLOAD DRIVERS. Now after clicking here you have to click on the GeForce series win 7 and vista below the page and then it will prompt you for the download. Now after downloading the drivers install it in your computer.

I have downloaded the drivers from the link which you have mentioned in your above solution. Now after downloading the drivers in my computer I have first removed previously installed drivers from my computer and after that I restart the computer and after that I have installed new drivers in my computer. Now after installing the updated drivers in my computer all the th8ings worked fine. Thank you for helping me.