Thread: Getting green dots while playing games with MSI N560GTX-TI Hawk

Getting green dots while playing games with MSI N560GTX-TI Hawk

I am using assembled computer in I am using MSI N560GTX-TI Hawk graphic card and all the thing were going properly. Some days before I have upgraded my computer from windows Vista operating system to windows 7 and after that whenever I play any game in my computer at that time I get green dots, this problem is annoying for me. Please suggest me some solution to fix this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Getting green dots while playing games with MSI N560GTX-TI Hawk

First of all remove your MSI N560GTX-TI Hawk graphic card from your computer and after that you have to connect your graphic card in some other computer. Now after connecting your MSI N560GTX-TI Hawk graphic card with other computer you have to check whether all the games are working properly or not? if you are still facing the same problem with other computer also then I think your MSI N560GTX-TI Hawk graphic card is having some issues.

I think drivers I causing this issue. I am telling you this because you have mentioned in your post that you have recently installed windows 7 operating system in your computer and after installing the operating system if you have not installed the necessary drivers in your computer then I think you have to first install the drivers from the graphic card drivers CD and after doing that check whether your problem get solved or not?

If you have installed the graphic card drivers in your computer and after that also if you are facing the same problem then I think you have to first download the latest graphic card drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after downloading the drivers you have to install it in your computer. Now after installing the latest drivers in your computer your problem will get solved.

I would like to ask you first which power supply you are using in your computer. Sometimes using the BAD PSU can cause the major issue with your graphic card and you have to first check that whether PSU which you are using with your computer is compatible with your graphic card or not? You can also ask to the MSI people about which PSU is better with this graphic card. I hope this information will help you to solve this issue.

I will also suggest you the same in my computer I was also facing the same problem and later on I came to know that my Power supplying unit is causing this problem. Now after that I have bought new power supply unit for my computer and after that problem get solved. I think you should buy Oem Atx Power Supply and after that you problem will also get solved.

After referring your above reply I have tried another power supply unit in my computer and after that I came to know that the main problem is with my power supply unit and I have to change the power supply unit to use the MSI N560GTX-TI Hawk graphic card with my computer. Now after that I have bought Oem Atx Power Supply and now I am not facing any issues with my computer. Thank you for helping me.