Thread: ZOTAC 560 gtx crashes while playing games

ZOTAC 560 gtx crashes while playing games

I have searched on the internet about this problem and I came to know that many ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti users is facing problem while gaming but my graphic card is ZOTAC 560 gtx but not TI. In my computer I use to play many games but from last few days whenever I start the game with 1920x1080resolution at that time game start properly but after that it gets crashed. Now please tell me how to fix this problem.

Re: ZOTAC 560 gtx crashes while playing games

Do you get this problem with any specific game or this problem is coming with all the games in your computer. First of all you have to check that whether other game is running properly or not? if other games works fine with your ZOTAC 560 gtx graphic card then I think that game is having the issues but if you get the same problem then drivers might be the issue. first check this to identify the exact problem.

As you have said in your post that you are playing the game at 1920x1080resolution then I think you should first set the lower resolution in your game and after that check whether it is working fine or not? if your games works fine lower resolution in your computer then I think your graphic card is not able to run the game higher resolution. If you want to run the game at higher resolution then you have to set the games graphic details and other functions from higher to lower and then see what happens.

Have you tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers or updating the graphic card drivers in your computer? If you have not tried this solution then first try to solve this issue by reinstalling the ZOTAC 560 gtx drivers and after that your problem might get solved and if that does not help then you should also try to solve this issue by downloading the updated drivers from the internet and after that installing it in your computer.

May times power supplying unit can also cause this kind of issue in our computer. Power supply unit in our computer some time does not provide enough power to the graphic card and that is why graphic card crashes randomly in our computer. Try different power supply unit in your computer and then check whether it makes any difference or not? If your computer works fine with different graphic card then I think you should buy new power supply unit.

Well after going through your post I have tried to solve this issue by changing the game resolution after trying different resolution game worked fine at 1280x720 resolution but that doesn’t make any sense that having good graphic card and playing games at a minimum resolution because I have read on the internet this card is compatible with higher resolution also. I have reinstalled the drivers also but still facing the same problem. if anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

Well if you are still getting the same problem with your ZOTAC 560 gtx graphic card even after reinstalling drivers also then I think there might be possibilities of having faulty graphic card. I think you should check your graphic card with another computer and after that check whether it is working properly or not? if your graphic card works fine with other computer then I think your computer is having some problem and if it gives the same problem then your graphic card is faulty.