Thread: Nvidia GeForce GTX560m is disappeared on MSI GT683 after F3 reset

Nvidia GeForce GTX560m is disappeared on MSI GT683 after F3 reset

Recently I have purchased the MSI GT683. I have reset the device of mine by using F3 and now I have found that the GTX560m disappear which seems to be unknown. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening. I have searched on the Google to get the root cause of the problem. But there was nothing which I can use to fix the matter of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Nvidia GeForce GTX560m is disappeared on MSI GT683 after F3 reset

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I wanted to know the answer of the below mentioned questions. Which operating system do you have installed? Tell me about the hardware configuration of the system of yours? which version of drivers which you have installed on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information which help me to figure out the root cause of the problem.

I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the graphic card driver which you have installed on the system of yours. I am suggesting that you should simply install the latest version of the driver on the system of yours. you can get the latest version of the drivers from the official website of the device manufacturer. Once you have downloaded the same you should install the same on the system and then you should reboot the computer of yours.

Thanks a lot all the friends for the prompt replies of yours. I have already tried with installing the drivers on the device of mine but there is no changes in the situation. It is prompting that there is no Nvidia GPU on the motherboard and hence the process cannot be completed. Now tell me why the above mentioned issue is being happening? Any help to figure out the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

I am also failing to install the latest version of the drivers which I have downloaded from the official website of the Nvidia. However I am able to install the drivers which are being provided by the device manufacturer. I am really sad because I am not able to install the latest version of the drivers on the system of mine. I think there could be an issue with the drivers which I am downloading and installing the same on the system of mine.

Yes I am also suspecting that there is an issue with the drivers which you are looking to install on the device of yours. I am suggesting that you should contact the device manufacturer and file a bug report to them. The developer will look into the code and fix the bug issue with the device of yours. once they have fixed the bug they will release the updated version of the drivers which you can use.