Thread: Cuda 3.2 driver does not detect nvidia geforce gtx 570

Cuda 3.2 driver does not detect nvidia geforce gtx 570

I am using Dell Precision T3400 desktop computer in which i have just upgraded my graphic card with nvidia geforce gtx 570. Now after connecting it with my computer when I try to install the GeForce GTX 570 Cuda 3.2 drivers in my computer at that time it gives me the message that no compatible device. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. if anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Cuda 3.2 driver does not detect nvidia geforce gtx 570

According to me you should first install the graphic card driver which comes with your graphic card driver CD. Now installing those drivers you have to restart your computer and after that when you I try to install the cuda driver in your computer at that time it will detect your graphic card properly and it will get installed in your computer successfully. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

If you have already installed the graphic card drivers and after that also if you are facing this problem with your graphic card then I think some you should remove all the NVIDIA related drivers from your computer and after that you have to run the driver cleaner in your computer and then first install the graphic card drivers and then install the CUDA drivers in your computer and then check whether It makes any difference or not?

I would like to tell you that if your system is not detecting your graphic device then you should first make sure that you have connected your graphic card properly with your computer. First of all you have to disconnect your nvidia geforce gtx 570 graphic card from your dell computer and after that connect it again properly. Now after doing that you have to start the computer and then try to install the CUDA driver in your computer and after that check it is detecting your graphic card or not?

After reading your question I have search the solution on the internet regarding the Cuda driver’s installation problem and after that I came to know that many users has come across this kind of issues. If you want to solve this issue then you have to first download the CUDA 4.0 drivers from the internet and after that try to install in your computer and after that check whether problem get solved or not?

After reading your solutions I have tried to solve this issue by installing the graphic card drivers first and after that installing the CUDA drivers in my computer. Now after trying that also I was facing the same problem with my computer. Now after that I have disconnect the graphic card from my computer and connected again but that didn’t help also. I have tried to search the latest CUDA drivers on the internet but I am not able to find it. please tell me from where I can get those drivers.

As you have mentioned in your above post that you are not able to find the drivers for the nvidia geforce gtx 570 graphic card and after reading that I would like to tell you that you can download the drivers from the official site of the nvidia or you can also download the drivers by clicking here DRIVERS DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading the drivers install it in your computer and then check whether same problem is coming or not?