Thread: GeForce GTX 560 Ti Crashes with Unigine Heaven Benchmark 2.1

Rajni Guest

GeForce GTX 560 Ti Crashes with Unigine Heaven Benchmark 2.1

Hi friends I am using GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphic card so I can play all my game with the best graphics. From last some days I am facing issues while doing the Unigine Heaven Benchmark 2.1. My graphic card keeps crashing while in extreme Tessellation. I have noticed that this problem comes with the other games also. When I start any game at that time it works properly for some time and after that screen goes black and after that I have to restart the computer. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: GeForce GTX 560 Ti Crashes with Unigine Heaven Benchmark 2.1

I think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphic card drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic card driver you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not? first you have to remove your graphic card drivers from your computer and after that restart the computer and then install the drivers again in your computer and after that check whether you are facing the same issue or not?

If you are facing the same problem after reinstalling the graphic card driver in your computer then your computer then you have to download the latest graphic card drivers from the internet and after that install those drivers in your computer. Before you install the latest drivers in your computer you have to uninstall the previously installed drivers from your computer and then delete all the temporary files. Now after that install the new drivers and then check whether you get any help or not?

In my computer I was also facing the same issue with my GeForce GTX 550 Ti graphic card and after that I have tried to solve this issue by checking my graphic card with other computer and also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in my computer but after doing that also I was facing the same problem in my computer. now after that I have downloaded GeForce 280.26 Driver drivers from HERE. Now after installing these drivers my problem solved. I think you should try to solve this problem with this driver.

Rajni Guest

Thank you for replying me and helping me to solve this issue. I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in my computer and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by installing the drivers which you have suggested in your above post. Now after that I have also tied to solve this issue by updating the BIOS in my computer but that idea didn’t make any difference. Now please tell me how to solve this issue? is there possibility of having the faulty graphic card?

According to me you should first connect different PSU with your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you get the same problem after connecting the different PSU with your computer then it might be the graphic card issue only and if you are not facing any problem after connecting the different PSU then your PSU is not enough according to requirement and you should change it first.

Rajni Guest

Thank you so much for providing me all the useful information. After reading your solution I have tried different power supply unit with my computer and at that time it worked fine. Now after that I have purchased new power supply unit and after connecting that my computer is working properly with GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphic card. I really appreciate your help.