Thread: Need Information on upgradation of Philips FW v0.140.39.0 for 8xx5 and 9xx5 series

Need Information on upgradation of Philips FW v0.140.39.0 for 8xx5 and 9xx5 series

Please share your experiences with this new version of software here on this topic. Channel your input will be easier for users to investigate and find applicable information. Converse here all your experiences at what time you upgrade to the new version: new, old, positive, negative (For instance, the "drop of sound from the HDMI difficulty" or "the black screen during the zapping difficulty" is solved!).

Re: Need Information on upgradation of Philips FW v0.140.39.0 for 8xx5 and 9xx5 series

User settings are respected from the first frame is displayed. I have a feeling that somehow adjusted DNM. May be my only impression. There is a solution: the sound of drops, for Greece DVBT-EPG, sleep timer in the menu of green now. Rejection of multimedia features / Net TV at all, so no information from me on them. However I like this firmware due to change in the boot, and "thumbs down from other channels. Dislikes 140.36 and 140.37 firmware’s had this annoying bug.

Re: Need Information on upgradation of Philips FW v0.140.39.0 for 8xx5 and 9xx5 series

Drops of sound produced when you have the wrong motherboard. That there is nothing that a firmware update can fix! List so far things are not fixed:
    • Still no IP-EPG Ziggo / UPC users in the Netherlands with CI +
    • Still no IP-EPG for DVB-S.
    • No subtitles via USB is possible
    • DVBT-EPG for Greece
    • Sleep Timer menu green.

Installed version 0.39 today and did some tests with 3D. The consequence is much stronger now; the elements seem to approach more from the screen. Unfortunately, the difficulty of crosstalk is much not as good as in my set! Effects department, center and coming out at all these levels the experience of cross talk. With preceding versions of the firmware of crosstalk was capable to be seen only when something out of the screen, but in the department that had largely disappeared.

We mourn the sound drops, because we have no alternative. If you do not own an amp that can sound a delay of 180ms, there is no other way to achieve this sound delay, unless you use the RCA SPDIF / HDMI TV. And if you do, you end up with drops of sound. As for the sound encoded in the HDMI audio .I also remember, that lasted only a firmware before it has set. I do not remember the exact number of firmware.

Net TV is still a burden to log there were several attempts, two of them were 'You have to turn the TV off and on again to complete the sign-in' messages. Fact that both times, but no luck. Avoid contact with Net TV, finally, when I keep trying, but it's really annoying .Could be a great advantage if you could turn on the TV and check the time on a second to see if you can take your bike in the city or have to drive, but it could start the laptop and look. I would be faster. Come to think of it: I was annoyed you can reinstall Windows and still be faster than Net TV. I’ll keep trying this weekend, but if I do not see any improvement in those days, I will try to make a call to the service desk.