Thread: Getting 4-bit lines on monitor with Nvidia 6600 geforce

Getting 4-bit lines on monitor with Nvidia 6600 geforce

Hi guys in my computer I have Winfast K8CK804 motherboard and I am using Nvidia 6600 geforce graphic card. From last few days I am experiencing strange problem in my computer. Now whenever I start the computer at that time 4-bit lines appear on my screen. i am using this graphic card from last 4 to 5 months but never had this kind of issue. Please tell me how to get rid of this issue?

Re: Getting 4-bit lines on monitor with Nvidia 6600 geforce

It looks like there might be something wrong with your monitor. I am not sure about this but you have to first try different monitor with your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not? if you get the same problem after connecting the different monitor with your computer then I think it could be the graphic card issue and if you don’t get same problem with your computer then your monitor is having some problems.

Sometimes this kind of issue occurs if your system does not recognize your graphic card properly and that is why I will suggest you that first open your cabinet and after that remove your graphic card and then connect it properly in your computer. Now after you connect the graphic card with your computer you have to check whether problem gets solved or not. If it is a connecting issue then it will get resolved by doing this.

Have you tried latest graphic drivers of your graphic card? If you have not tried latest drivers with your computer then I will recommend you to first download the latest drivers from the internet and after downloading the drivers remove the drivers which is installed in your computer and after that restart the computer and then install the drivers which you have downloaded and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. If you still find any issues then let me know.

Well I would suggest you that before you install the latest graphic card driver in your computer you have to install the updated motherboard drivers also. First install the updated motherboard drivers in your computer and after installing this you have to install the latest graphic card drivers. I am telling you this because I had the same problem with my computer also and after that problem get solved by performing this solution.

With different monitor also I am giving the same issue and I have also checked all the connection in my computer to make sure that none cable is related to monitor causing this problem but all the things are working fine. Now after that I have tried to fix this problem by updating the graphic card and motherboard drivers but that doesn’t make any difference. Is there anything wrong with my graphic card?

I will recommend you that you have to first check whether your computer works properly without graphic card or not? First remove the graphic card from your computer and after that you check whether same problem appears or not? If you don’t get the same problem after that then it means problem is with your graphic card only and you have to replace your graphic card. I hope after reading that your problem will get solved.