Thread: Graphic bug on MSI GX680 GT555 gpu

Graphic bug on MSI GX680 GT555 gpu

Hi, I have installed a GPU in my machine and since I installed it am having problem with it, as whenever I start any game it just lags in between and after sometime the screen goes black, and nothing appears on the screen thus I have to close that game with the help of task manager, and I am not able to understand as what could be the problem because I have cleans install the windows 7 as well but still no luck, so any idea what could be the problem?

re: Graphic bug on MSI GX680 GT555 gpu

Though you have installed clean windows but still have you installed driver for the hardware you have installed? If not then let me tell you that this is the essential thing that you have to have in your machine or else you’ll get the problem for sure, because that is the only medium through which the hardware gets acceleration and works properly. so first of all just install it in the machine and then try playing the game again.

You must have to install all the drivers properly in the machine I n order to run It perfectly, but if you don’t have any you can simply download the one, because sometimes it happens as though we install perfect driver in the machine but still it gives problems at different places, thus downloading the latest one and then installing that would be the best option to avoid the corruption, and while installing the driver you should always make sure that you are installing the OS specific driver or you’ll get some another problem.

if suppose you are still having the same problem that means there should be some problem in the game itself. Are you having problem with the specific game only or with each and every game? Because see if this is because of a particular game then you must have to reinstall the game, because there might be some corruption in the program files or some of the files would be missing. So reinstalling the game will surely fix the issue.

Thanks for the suggestion but I am still pursuing the same problem and not able to get it what is happening, because I have tried all the above mentioned things but still nothing happens. In fact I have tried reinstalling the game itself but the same thing happening. I think there might be some problem in the hardware only, isn’t it? do I test the hardware ? anymore suggestion left?

Re: Graphic bug on MSI GX680 GT555 gpu

This is the best option if you are still having the problem with the machine, but still if you don’t have any idea about the closure and the internal structure you should not do anything on your own rather you should not give the machine to any technician for the same as if it is in the warranty period, you should take the machine to the support center only so that they will assist you further. Because if you do it anything on your own and if something went wrong thus you may lose the warranty as well.