Thread: After installing GTX 560 Ti will not display anything on monitor

After installing GTX 560 Ti will not display anything on monitor

I have the pc desktop at my home. I am using Windows 7 as my operating system. I am big fan of gaming. I played almost every game. For gaming I bought a GTX 560 one month ago and thought it was a simple installation ... well ... Easy to install, but when I started to install it on my system then my computer, actually the monitor is blank. Then I try to find some solution for it and fix a little, still could not get anything. So I reinstalled my 8800 GT card and I can see the monitor now no problems. In fact I followed the instructions as directed and to install the drivers and everything in the boot ... but without the screen, which is hard to do. I do not understand why it is not displayed on the monitor so you can run the implementation of public services. Can anyone give me some proper solution to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: After installing GTX 560 Ti will not display anything on monitor

I read your description and come to know that I can give you some instruction which can be useful to you. Here I am giving you some tips. For that first you have to Install the 270.61 driver after uninstalling the drivers for your use, be sure to use the DVI adapter that comes with the card. If not then try to use that. This will solve your. But I this is not a perfect solution for you because you did not mention perfect configuration of your system. But you have to use this trick at least for a once. Because this can give you better experience.

I want to ask some questions to you. because 275 drivers have been out for over a lot of time. so I want to ask you if you are using them try to replace them with other one which may provide help to solve your problem. I want to give you some suggestions for that. You have to reset the BIOS manually after plugging the card in system. This will stick the thing very well. After that you have to check whether there is any warm air or not. In this way you can try to solve your problem. I wish this might work for you.

After reading your description I want to give you some information that might be helpful to you in this kind of tasks. Here I am giving you that. The male DVI is one of the DVI output jacks on your video card and the HDMI end goes to his male female HDMI to HDMI cable plugged into the monitor. I hope this will work for you. If this is not proper then please give your total configuration so I can give you a exact solution.

As per your description I conclude that you can solve your problem easily by using some methods. I think the DVI input on the monitor will work fine. It’s strange yet been submitted up. I want to tell you that your motherboard manual will have instructions on how to reset the BIOS / CMOS clear. There should be a button to change or reset pin 3 of the table somewhere. Ect must then reconfigure the time / date. I think that will provide you more help. By Installing / plug anything into the plate, the BIOS / CMOS DMI stores information about its current configuration. If not disabled, the changes were "confused" and this will cause instability. Hope this will work for you.

Your problem is not so rare that’s why I am giving you some general information to you. I am not sure about the result because you did not mention the exact configuration of your system. All new monitors have HDMI ports, as well as the new GPU, if you use HDMI, no wonder. However, make sure that the monitor can handle things when your GTX 560 IT first boots the operating system, you may have to go into safe mode and change the resolution. In this manner you get the desired result means you can solve your problem. Thank you.

Here I am providing you some information. The transfer is limited that means DVI to HDMI. Still, it's strange that you would use that, because you mentioned the other GPU had no problems running the same monitor. Screen resolution is not a problem because you have not seen your desktop with the 560ti. In addition I want to say that when the driver is installed, it will always use the native resolution of monitor.