Thread: Is there any side effect if i advanced my NVIDIA GPU ?

Is there any side effect if i advanced my NVIDIA GPU ?

Hi, I used to use computer for playing games but still I would say I am newbie to the computer thus I am not aware about the computer hardware that much but still the noticing thing is like whenever I play the game it just lags in between and by searching the internet I came to know that this might be because of the graphic card that I am using in my machine, thus I am planning to upgrade that, but I am not sure whether it would affect other hardware or not, I mean to say is there any side effect of the same? Currently I am using windows7 in my machine, thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Is there any side effect if i advanced my NVIDIA GPU ?

Off course you can do this but as you don’t know anything about the hardware parts you should try to contact any expertise person over here so that he can suggest you the best suitable hardware for your machine, because it is like if you done anything wrong then it will surely make some damage to the machine, otherwise there is no such side effects regarding the hardware advancing.

I think you might not have been having proper driver for the current hardware you have, otherwise games doesn’t lags in between, thus according to me you should try to make sure that the video driver that you have installed in your machine is working perfectly, and if you find any glitches with that you should first of all update that, or else you’ll start getting problem with the current hardware as well, and download the one which is actually compatible with windows 7.

No there isn’t any side effect if you do it with proper care, I mean to say from the installing face till it gets started working, and you should first of all try to figure out which motherboard you are using in your machine so that you can have compatible GPU list for your machine, and after that you should try to go through the manual that you’ll get for sure with the GPU itself and from there only you can carry out the steps for installing that hardware. And most importantly you should install the driver which is came along with the GPU so that you’ll not get any problem.

See when I updated my machine I came to know that each and every hardware requires different power from the SMPS and after that I came to know that the new hardware that I bought recently needs another power supply thus because of that only I have update my 240W power supply to 550W and I can play the game very good, and this thing majorly affects the computer performance if you don’t care about this, I mean to say if you don’t notice this things it will leads to get higher temperature in the machine.

I am agree with the above user but as he told about the hardware only software also participates equally. I mean to say if you install the latest hardware in the machine and you don’t update the driver itself It may also causes some problem, I mean to say you may not be able to get the hardware work as you expected. You may get some programs won’t work and that is because of the drivers only.

You According to me if you care all the above mentioned things you’ll not get any problem with the current hardware but still it would be good If you contact any person or a hardware engender so that they will assist you better to choose any hardware, and you should upgrade all the necessary hardware if you feel that the current hardware don’t have that much capacity to coordinate with the newer one.