Thread: What is the meaning of Ti in NVIDIA graphic card?

What is the meaning of Ti in NVIDIA graphic card?

I have purchased a new Intel core to duo for my system. And the working of it is very nice. I like the performance. I have most of the game and I completed all of them. So now I want to get more games. But the problem is I don’t have the graphic card for playing some of the games that I have. So I want to purchase the new graphic card for my system. I search for it on the web and I decide to choose the NVIDIA graphic card. But then also there are so many categories in that. So I get confused to chose one of them. I heard about the NVIDIA Ti is the best. So can anyone give me some idea about the NVIDIA Ti graphic card in detail? Please help me.

Re: What is the meaning of Ti in NVIDIA graphic card?

I read your problem. this type of problem is always found in the new users. So you are confuse to select the graphic card. I can give you some information about it. The Ti stands for Titanium because Ti is the atomic symbol for Titanium. This graphic card is generally used in the GeForce 2/3/4 days to differentiate the class of cards, sorta like the GT/GTS/GTX used in current Nvidia cards. The Nvidia is very ‘cool’ for the NVIDIA marketing department so they brought it back for the 550/560 Fermi cards and they shows that they that they're slightly improved and advanced versions of the 450/460. There are so many version also available like 560 non-Ti version which is below the 560 Ti but above the 550 Ti. So by this information you get more help to choose one of them.

After reading your problem I come to know that you don’t have the big issue to worry. There are so many options available for you in the market. Here I am giving you some information about that. the Ti was the first version in that series and the non-Ti came later to enhance the feature of that series. Now they are releasing the new model that model not quite as cool as the last one. But it is faster than their other 'Cool' model because that's just an overclocked version of one of our not-very-cool-at-all cards. I hope this will work for you. Thank you.

I want to give you some core information about the product and it’s working. The GeForce4 Ti (NV25) was released in 2002 in the month of April and a review of the GeForce 3 (NV20). It was resembles to its predecessor, the main differences were higher core clock rates and memory, a revised memory controller (also known as Lightspeed Memory Architecture II), an additional vertex shader (the vertex and pixel shaders is known now as nFinite FX Engine II), hardware anti-aliasing (AA Accuview) and DVD playback. It is also suitable for dual monitor support is also brought over from the GeForce 2 MX. I have this much of information only.

I also had the same confusion before sometime because I also new to the graphic cards system those days. But after that I solve my problem and that’s why I am giving you some advice for this condition. I want to tell you it is better than them releasing a normal model (Ti version) than releasing a SE model (normal version) later. SE basically means cripple edition. I don’t know Why they not just call it a GTX555. There are so many people who wants the Ti version you can see that in stores and see GTX 560 200 bux.

As per your description you want to know the information about the NVIDIA graphic card, right. Why you are waste your time in just in talking. Go and get the graphic card now. If you like the performance then keeps it for your future use. And of you don’t like the features then also don’t worries you will get the warranty on your product so go and just replace your system with other one. This is the best solution for you. In this way you can get the idea what is the difference between the different cards. This will also give you better experience.

I want to ask some question to you. Actually you are not mentioned the proper configuration of your system so I cannot give you a proper solution. But I want to tell you the NVIDA Ti is also best option as a graphic card. So you can use that for a good performance. The GeForce4 Ti surpassed the previous GeForce 3 by a margin great. ATI Radeon 8500 racing was generally faster than the GeForce 3 line, but was overshadowed by the GeForce 4 Ti in each area, in addition to price and most advanced pixel shader (1.4) support. I hope this will give you better information to solve your problem. Thank you.