Thread: lagging in Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti

lagging in Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti

I am pretty much new to this. I need a help .I just got my ASUS GTX 560ti graphics card couple a day before and I change my original Graphics card with GTX 285 with my newly brought graphics card Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti. The problems start here. I am big fan of GTA and I use to play a lot. After doing the procedure I start my game but my GTA IV started lagging .Its lags so badly that even I couldn’t see to it. After doing some works, the problems increase more now even its lag while loading the textures and pictures. A full features graphics card does it. So is Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti having a problem with GTAIV or it might be some setting which does it. New suggestions are welcome.

Re: lagging in Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti

The basic thing I would like to suggest is stick to your basic. Try to uninstall your game and reinstall it. Check for the settings for your Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 in your pc. And go to the manual before installing. It would give you a brief idea about it.Also see to it that your GPU usage. If it’s not mashed at 99 % or 70+ then its probrably it your GPU. Go to your graphics control panel see the manual and follow the instructions.

Well by the way I a pretty much sure that you have install you Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti properly . I have a question. Have you install all drivers + directX 11 and all the good things that are required for the games while installing your graphics card. I hope you know that a mother board has a big role with playing video games; a graphic card alone won’t do it. So if mother board gets stuck then things can’t be deal. See to it that your mother board is okay. At last I am a gamer not a technician. It’s my suggestion.

I really want to work it out .I am taking about troubleshooting perspective just run the necessary scans and fixes e.g. registry cleaner, adware cleaner, virus cleaner, etc. might be sound different but just to eliminate any possibilities there. I assume you have adequate ram (around 3GB).If the graphics card is the only thing that has changed try rolling back the driver to a previous version, or try installing the driver for the regular GTX 285 instead of the GTX 550Ti.

I would suggest you before doing anything backup your computer. Please see to it that did you have remove your old Radeon 5670 drivers before installing your new ones for the 560 Ti? Because the simple things might create a difference.This could definitely cause problems. Also if all else fails RMA the card, it may just be a faulty factory build. I am pretty much sure about it because the minor things would create a difference. I have face this kind of problems. Just take a look on it.

You may be trying to play the game at too high a resolution or something could also be overheating in the system such as your processor (cpu) or graphics processor (gpu). We intimate that practically all GTS 450 cards can attain GTX 550 Ti speeds, though, of course, this is by no means fact. Making sure that we could clock one up to the requisite speeds without fuss, an Inno3D GTS 450 1GB iChiLL Freezer card was thrown in the test rig and pushed up