Thread: Catalyst Control Center does not detect AMD RADEON HD 6630 in my Dell Inspiron N4110

Catalyst Control Center does not detect AMD RADEON HD 6630 in my Dell Inspiron N4110

From last few months I am using Dell Inspiron N4110 laptop and in my laptop I am using windows 7 operating system. I have recently upgraded the drivers of my laptop and after that main problem started in my laptop. Now in my Catalyst Control Center I can only see the Intel HD 3000 GPU but I cannot see the AMD RADEON HD 6630 in the Catalyst Control Center. is there any way to get rid of this problem?

Re: Catalyst Control Center does not detect AMD RADEON HD 6630 in my Dell Inspiron N4110

Well first of all I would like to tell you the try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Catalyst Control Center in your Dell inspiron laptop and after reinstalling the Catalyst Control Center check whether AMD RADEON HD 6630 is listed or not? According to me after reinstalling the Catalyst Control Center in your laptop it will detect your AMD RADEON HD 6630 properly. Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

Re: Catalyst Control Center does not detect AMD RADEON HD 6630 in my Dell Inspiron N4110

If you are not able to solve this issue by reinstalling the Catalyst Control Center in your laptop then you have should try to solve this issue by doing the system restore in your laptop. if you want to do the system restore in your laptop then you have to first type the system restore and after that hit enter key. Now after doing that you have to restore the system and after that check whether it makes any difference or not? it you get the same problem after trying that also then let me know.

Did you try to solve this issue by doing reinstalling the drivers of the graphic drivers in your laptop? If you have to not tried this solution yet then you have to first remove the installed graphic driver from your laptop and after that you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to delete all the temporary files from your laptop and after deleting the temporary file you have to install the drivers again your laptop. After installing the drivers check whether you are getting the same problem or not?

I have tried to solve this issue by doing the reinstalling the Catalyst Control Center in my laptop and after reinstalling the Catalyst Control Center in my laptop also it is showing me the only Intel HD 3000 GPU. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers in my laptop but that also doesn’t make any difference. I know by doing the system restore I can fix this issue but that is not good solution for because by doing the system restore I will lose so many important updates of my other stuffs from my laptop. Any more help will be appreciated.

If after trying all the possible solution also if you are getting the same problem then I think you should visit the Dell service center and after visiting there you have to tell about your Catalyst Control Center problem and then will check your laptop and give you the proper solution. I hope after visiting the Dell service center your problem will get solved.

After going through your post I have visited Dell service center and after that I have discussed about my Catalyst Control Center. Now after that they have checked my laptop and find me graphic chip faulty and after that they have took my laptop for repairing. I hope after repairing my laptop all the thing will work properly. Thank you for providing me all the information. I really appreciate your help.