Thread: Need Graphics Card for Web, Graphic & Print Design

Need Graphics Card for Web, Graphic & Print Design

Currently I am work on the Intel i7 2600k processor with the Asus P8Z68 - V Pro motherboard. Now I want to buy the best graphics card for this system. I need the graphics card that will be contains the Web, Graphic & Print Design facility. I hope many user will be perform this task already and hence it will be necessary to just suggest me the best graphics card for this system. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Need Graphics Card for Web, Graphic & Print Design

I think the ATI Radeon 5770 graphics card. this will be works well with this system and it doesn’t give any problem with this system motherboard and the processor. ATI is going to address that today already with the releases of series 5700 graphics cards. It's new it's affordable, it has AMD written all over it. Then buy this graphics card and it will be best for your system. Then buy this graphics card and it well suited.

Many of the activities you list require little video card power - Illustrator, graphics and web design, movies, etc. this kind of facility is being present on the ATI Radeon 5700 series as well as 6850. This is the best suitable for your system. You need to use the basic way that help to easily pout this card onto the system slot. It should have no problems fitting in the vast majority of PC cases. However, the price of this video card is at £340 for the former and £240 for the latter week.

I also think that the ATI Radeon HD 5770 is the best combination for your system. AMD is currently affecting to hit the sub-$200 market, and hopes to keep the momentum going with the Radeon HD 5770 and 5750. You have to check it out and than you can make your crossfire system. It is tested in a number of different games with CrossFire and SLI setup. Then use this and it will be help to play the high configuration based games.

We knew that this was going to be a very tough comparison. The Radeon HD 5770 worth paying $160 for amongst $145 Radeon HD 4870s. if you’re looking ati, a 5670 or something like that, maybe even less. With years of experience in professional graphic design and commercial printing, this graphics card is the best combination that will be help to solve the problem. Try this and see what happen on your system.

Graphic Design FX is a premier graphic design and print company that customizes. You can run at least two using the display port built-in facility present on this selected graphics card. It also wields 800 shader processors, 40 texture units, and a depth/stencil rate of 64 pixels per clock. Its faster, better GPU with more memory actually improves the performance of the system. Hence I think this is the best that will be solving your problem.

Bottom-line is that modern high-performance GPU's are intended, for the most part, to accelerate video game API's, such as OpenGL, Direct3D, DirectX, etc. It would probably be possible to write some functions as graphics card operations. I'm running the 7700 for now and it's a great card. Both of these Radeon HD 5770 and Radeon HD 4870s card new cards leverage DirectX 11 support. Then use this and it will be help to solve this problem.