Thread: Unable to watch LIVE TV shows in full screen

Unable to watch LIVE TV shows in full screen

Recently I have purchased Logitech Revue. The setup process was very easy. Yesterday I successfully tried to setup and fit the picture entirely on my Panasonic 42” flat screen. Till that time everything was working absolutely fine and looked great. Then I tried using the youtube and live tv, the video didn’t fit completely on the screen, I am watching the live tv shows in small ratio in the middle of the tv screen. I tried to resize the picture but nothing happened. I don’t know what is wrong. Anyone with good suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to watch LIVE TV shows in full screen

I think there is some serious problem with the HDMI. I would ask you to check out the STB settings. There is a STB button present on the remote control. Please tell me which one do you have? Go to the settings and try to change the resolutions of the screen. After doing this check whether there is any change in the picture size. If there is no change then I think you should call up the Logitech and ask them to guide you. They usually give troubleshooting on the phone.

I think the TV doesn’t have anything to do. All is about the STB settings. This TV comes with a fixed resolution. If you want to check out the resolution of the screen then you should go to the settings>>picture and sound>>resolution. The STB changes the resolution of the picture. The output of your TV is 16:9 with 720p or 1080p. It depends which is compatible with the screen.

Well yes STB changes the output depending upon the incoming content. If you are watching any sd content (4:3) at 420p then your TV will make it (16:9) at 720p/1080p. Let me tell you that revue doesn’t have any aspect ratio adjustments for live TV. It shows you the actual size of the content. In order to change the screen you need to change or adjust settings at the source using STB.

Well I would recommend you to unplug and disconnect everything, plug and connect back again. Well for more on this topic I think you should try to call up the store from where you have purchased the set. Make sure that you have remote and its working. Let me tell you it’s all about the output even if you get the full screen I think the picture quality that you will get would not be much good. The picture could appear small and unwatchable sometimes.

Well I like watching movies on the tv. i have a Samsung 42” tv at my home. I like watching many shows on the tv. I watch LIVE TV shows and even I also get very small screen playing that shows. I think that’s by default and it doesn’t mean that there is any problem with the tv or something. That is the input that we get which cannot be modified and also if we manage to zoom in or maximize the video the resolution of the screen goes bad.