Thread: Samsung FP-T5084 monitor not working.

Samsung FP-T5084 monitor not working.

I cannot believe this ... I bought Samsung FP-T5084 it yesterday. Been playing with it ever since, for all but a few hours of sleep ... After 24 hours, literally, of the property, a whole row of dead pixels! I was watching some of the DVD, enjoying the image, and then poof! An entire row is obscured.I am really upset as this is a new one dont know what am i going to do.

Re: Samsung FP-T5084 monitor not working.

Did you register your Samsung online? When you do that, Samsung warranty is automatically extended for 90 days. How do I can know this? So you see, my two-year warranty expired in August this. In July 5084 I died (power supply problem - the fuse), so the technology replaces the fuse and told me I had 90 days for all repairs. Well, last week, guess what? My TV died again. 100 days after it fixed and after two-year warranty. I remembered the bonus 3 months, so I searched online, but I saw that the guarantee is not my 3extra 3 months. So I contacted Samsung via chat and he said he never displayed, but is automatic if you have registered. So I opened a box and are going to fix it again. My set died on November 17 ... additional 90 days on 27 November expression ... I feel very lucky

That's why Internet retailers are easier to treat. That is a big disadvantage for you as a customer. Most online retailers have a return policy from 14 to 15 defective. We will exchange the unit for free without the hassle of bringing back to the store. You do not have to worry about with this unit load of 110 pounds back in the store. Great disadvantage and poor service. A return policy of 30 days sounds great, but when something goes wrong will not be in your best interest

Do not give up on this set. You may just have had some bad luck in a set. My local CC offers a new set where you get bad in a heartbeat. I guess YMMV in all states. I would like to speak with a manager, explain what happened to get the TV says it only wants a replacement, and to do so. I do not know if they will charge, but hey, I think it's worth the extra cost just so you will not have to drag down to DC and another back home again. If CC says no, just say it will bring back and goes to a competitor. Good luck, and let us know what happened

I picked it because it was the combination of this mission with others that require a large vehicle ... But now I look and see the CC website said that delivery is free for this article, or $ 20 for "premium" delivery. I do not know what the difference between normal deliveries is and the premium is, but I do not mind paying $ 20 for this care. However, do not even offer that option when I called. I think I'll call a second time tomorrow. I remind you that if I have to go out of my way to return to them in person, not a big deal in exchange for a refund and go to BB for my new set

It's definitely a circuit board problem.. A wide voltage and verification of components will have to find the faulty component. If the component is available, then it will be expensive, but in some cases it is difficult to find all the individual components... in that case you might have to buy a circuit board and can cost a couple hundred dollars. I apologize I could not help but think a further the board replacement and repair will have to see this team in person.