Thread: Need to put a graphics card into Spare PCI Slot on Sony VAIO VGC VA1

Need to put a graphics card into Spare PCI Slot on Sony VAIO VGC VA1

I own a Sony VAIO VGC VA1 All-in-One laptop. The graphics card I currently have is not detected by Windows 7 so I have to obtain a fresh graphics card. Because of the limited slot present on this motherboard, I think the PCI slot will be temporary able to attach this graphics card to the laptop. I hope many users will be done the similar kind of task. Then share your own experience. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Need to put a graphics card into Spare PCI Slot on Sony VAIO VGC VA1

The basic thinking behind this is to be if the graphics card contain the exactly same pin which is to be in the PCI slot., then there will be no problem arrives with this connection. Also there is necessary to check that the system compatible driver present or not. This will be necessary and it will be helpful to fix the issue present with this connection. This is the best that will be help to fix and then solve such kind of problem.

Last five years I use graphics card on my desktop and I have never listen to anyone using this PCI slot for the graphics card insertion. The graphics card has its own slot and if it occupy by the other card, then there is necessary to fix this problem. Then use this and it would be able to fix this problem. I think there is no such kind of facility present on this motherboard. You need to insert this graphics card into correct place.

This is the right thinking and I also apologies that the graphics card will be giving the problem if it inserted on the wrong place. In this case, we need to put this graphics card onto the correct slot. This will be help to solve the problem. I think the manufacturer of the expert person will be help to solve this problem. Then use this and it will be help to avoiding graphics card difficulty. Then use this suggestion and try to avoid such connection.

The similar kind of thoughts comes into my mind when I listen to insert the graphics card onto the PCI slot of the motherboard. In this case, we need to don’t follow the rare condition. We need to use the basic technology that helps to enhance the quality as well as the performance of this graphics card. also I think you need to insert this card into correct place and upgrade the driver of this graphics card. it helps to solve the problem.