Thread: Sapphire HD 5850 1GB Xtreme is being released back again

Sapphire HD 5850 1GB Xtreme is being released back again

Hello friends I have been a big fan of the Sapphire graphic card and what I have heard is Sapphire HD 5850 1GB Xtreme is being released back again I just want to know is it true and should we go for it this time how is it review and where I can get it? Please suggest me something so that I can decide whether it is good as it was or disappointing?

Re: Sapphire HD 5850 1GB Xtreme is being released back again

Hello friend I think you have heard right and this is very nice again and I am using this one and it really rocks again as it was before and this time its not that costly so you can go with it and I have been a big fan of it too and weather it is bad or good I have a big trust on them and I am always stucked with them so I don’t think I would be saying anything harsh about it but that’s is true I am not talking with the side of them but saying what’s the truth and I have been feeling that they are the best and everyone should go with it.

Hey go with it go with it, it is amazing as it was before and I think it is much better I have one of my friend who has used it and I have found ti really awesome I went to his place yesterday and I have been playing lots of game over it and the feeling was awesome I really liked it a lot and now I am just a big fan of it and I think I would be getting it very quickly and then would never switch to anyone of them.

Hey I am using the previous one only and now thank god it is back while it was a switching time for me I was thinking to switch to some other one and it came on time. And why you all won’t be a big fan of it I think a good product always has lots of member following it do there is no problem in selecting it atall and I think I would be going with it for sure and this would be one of the best choice for all the beginner too and even for the gamers and I am sure I don’t need to tell anything to the gamers they must be knowing about it.

Yes friend I know about it very well and I have found it very nice to and I don’t think I would be using any other graphic card until it really disappoints me which would be really not expected with it I have been so impressive with this that even if gets faulty the next day I have got it I won’t be saying it anything I would try to repair it and get it fixed because I have been suing the one and they have been having a great review so I don’t think they would be having any problem mostly now if I my bad luck moves better than maybe I can face the problem.

I don’t know much about it but I have found it better, my friends have been using it and they have said that it is very nice and I have been also planning to get one of them and, I have used for sometime but very long time ago and after that I really dint required any graphic card so I dint took much care for it and so I don’t know much about the graphic card but as far as I know it has been launched in the market you can get it on the walmart site or ebay or amazon I am sure and it has a good review that’s all what I know.

Sapphire HD 5850 1GB Xtreme yap that’s a true news and you would be able to enjoy It more as you have been with the previous one because they have been very nice and they would make your gaming experience very nice and they would be a best option once again for all the gamers and now I have been planning to switch back to it again and I am sure I am going to love it and I am not just saying all this I have experienced it on my cousins pc and so I know all this.