Thread: compare ASUS MARS II and MATRIX GTX 580

compare ASUS MARS II and MATRIX GTX 580

Hello friends I need some detail about this two graphic card which I have been hearing about a lot and, I want to get one of them and so I need some detail about both of them I have had a search about it but I haven’t got anything which would solve my question I want a good discussion over here and I hope you all would be suggesting something?

Re: compare ASUS MARS II and MATRIX GTX 580

Ok, so I would be letting you know what I know of two would be from Asus has introduced its latest graphics card as the GTX 580 and MARS II ASUS Matrix. With all the talk of the tablets of ASUS recently that is easy to forget that the company also dabbles in graphics cards, some large enough to erase the sun. But equally interesting is the upcoming GTX 580 Matrix, cream of the crop when it comes to Asus GTX 580 GPU. The Matrix 580 is available in two versions - Standard with a GPU clock of 782 MHz, and Platinum, clock speed of 816 MHz. Hope this would be stating it is helping some detail in his mind.

One thing to consider also is the new ASUS GTX 580 Matrix does not take three PCI-e slot of its regular two as in other power to graphics cards. Mars II, 3 GB dual-GPU giant is bound to be even more massive - would not be surprised if ASUS had to provide a junction box that is tied to the coolest pair of GTX 580 cores. The precision of the clocks were not disclosed, but we're pretty sure that Asus is putting the brakes to maintain certain exclusivity for the Computex show. This would give you some idea for sure.

A little less exclusive, but equally interesting as the upcoming GTX 580 Matrix, cream of the crop when it comes to Asus GTX 580 GTX 590 GPU ALL is 3 GB. It comes standard with the ASUS GPU. Be available in two versions, one in the reference clocks and a factory overclocked and will also feature a 19-phase VRM and triple slot, dual fan cooler DirectCU II. Both models represent significant advances in bringing the goodness ridiculous dual GPU card dual GPU, not capacity. As you would expect from a card designed for overclocking, is reading the points of tension, Super Alloy components aThe same GPU overclocking new Tweak UI.

Asus has also presented his monster 3 Gb Mars II card today, but unfortunately left behind the pictures, so they have to show at this time. I took the fan and the fairing of my GTX460 and 51c load now works when all other states 70-90c for theirs. No word on pricing or availability around the world has yet been released by Asus, but as soon as it becomes available, we will keep you informed.and I think this would be good choice and you would have found some help with this reply.

Hello Hey lets get into it, Matrix ASUS GTX 580 has three PCI-e not the regular two full power as other graphics cards. ll I'm using the stock heatsink, PCI cooler $ 12, and an aluminum case with good airflow. I do not care if it looks bad, as long as the beast while frozen. Matrix 580 includes 512 core GTX CUDA, a GPU GF110 782MHz clock speed of either the standard or 816MHz for platinum, 1.5 GB of GDDR5 memory at 4008MHz and paired with a memory interface of 384 bits. a safe mode button that allows "no worries overclocking, voltage read points, 512 CUDA cores, memory interface 384-bit, 1.5 GB of GDDR5 VRAM set to 4008 MHz, and dual DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort outputs all this is what I know about this.

My personal experience would be saying go with ASUS MARS II it would be one of the best choice and they would be really satisfying you because they are one of the best option for the graphic card and all i have been using it from long time and i have really liked it a lot and i am sure you would be finding it very nice option and the feeling of the gaming would be awesome with it for sure.