Thread: NVIDIA graphics card burn out in Sony Vaio VGC-LA1

NVIDIA graphics card burn out in Sony Vaio VGC-LA1

I am having problems with my SONY VAIO VGC-LA1 laptop. In this laptop, when I am looking the graphics card then it completely burn out. The video game of the laptop does not work properly and hence I check the graphics card. Then I found this problem with the graphics card. I buy this laptop in last month and it contains NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 graphics card. Please suggest me what to do and what not to do in this situation.

Re: NVIDIA graphics card burn out in Sony Vaio VGC-LA1

The Sony VAIO SZ manages to be eminently portable without sacrificing a readable screen or a usable keyboard. Hence sometimes it makes problem onto this laptop system and they might be related to this graphics card. I think the FAN of the graphics card will not work well and hence I just say that you need to replace this graphics card if the graphics card completely burn out. Otherwise slightly major changes will might be solve your problem.

I think you need to first check that the graphics card has been work on the other system or not. This process will be indicate you to just graphics card is being properly work or not. Yesterday I read an article which mentions that the Sony has acknowledged problems with the Nvidia chip fitted in certain models. But they will not give your graphics card model number. I think the same case happen in your graphics card.

You need to change this graphics card if the graphics card will be not work properly. In today’s world user want to play the high configuration based video game. Hence I suggest you to use the proper process that helps to solve this problem. First check the number of compatible graphics card with the laptop. Then verify that this graphics card is really great for your system. If result is position then perform the installation task on it.

NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT GPU graphics card is also being work with the laptop. You need to check the graphics card compatibility with this laptop. It would have been best had the reviewer at least reduced the clock speed of the qx6700. It is the DirectX 10 capable successor of the GeForce Go 7400. It is based on the smaller G86 GPU used by the GeForce 8500/8400 graphics cards. It works really work to solve this problem.

The VGC-LA1 is a good-looking, well-specified laptop, but its slow graphics card and lack of video outputs won't go with everybody. This laptop has been initially containing the problem which is to be present the problem. Hence I must suggest you to first check that this laptop is really suitable to the graphics card or not. You got this kind of important information with the help of the official site expert. Then contact them and solve your problem.

I also used this laptop in the last two month. I haven’t encountered this problem but there might be the video graphics problem arrives on this laptop. I think there might be the problem present on this graphics card. I don’t know the problem is to be present on the graphics card or the combination of the laptop. The manufacturer needs to solve this kind of problem. I hope the next version will be solve this problem.