Thread: Best display monitor with Apple MAC Mini

Best display monitor with Apple MAC Mini

I have the Apple MAC Mini and I am starting this so that I can know that what is the monitor that you are using with your MAC Mini? I have budget for this around $300 for a 22" - 27". Is this possible to have that with TV tuner? I am going to use that especially for the monitor and most of the times to watch TV. So please post your suggestion for this and tell me that which one will be best for me to use. Thank you so much in advance for your reply.

re: Best display monitor with Apple MAC Mini

I was using the Dell U2311 for the Apple Mac Mini that I was using previously. I was very pleased with that and so want to recommend you the same. It is having the resolution of 1920 x 1080 but that was satisfactory for me. So you can take a look at the Dell U2311 and hope that you will find that very useful. This is just my suggestion to you and you can go for whatever you think better for you.

There are many choices considering your budget for you. My suggestion to you is to go for Samsung LED 24 inch monitor and other than this there is one more option that is Dell 23 to 24 inch but if you go for that then you will have to use the display port to DVI adaptor. I am having the Dell 24 inch and that is having the display port DVI, analog, component as well as s-video. My suggestion to you is to go for the Dell led monitor.

We are using the Samsung LCD 22" widescreen monitor that I am using with the DVI port intended for a mini-to-monitor connection. This is working great for me. There are two of my friends and they are using the same monitor and are having no complaint from it. So this is very good and I hope that you will find this useful too. But before going to buy that, just take a look at the review of this to have self satisfaction.

I think 27 "is the limit and with the same resolution that gives you the worst logically you'll see but of course if you already have from 37” to consoles, I see no need for you catch q a TV / monitor 27 ". Personally I bought the LG not only for Mac but to play. Q What happens is obviously looking for a TV to give me a good resolution for vga / dvi for Mac. But if there is something that I think to decide to buy is Samsung LCD 22".

Re: Best display monitor with Apple MAC Mini

When I start my morning without turning on my G4 mini flat screen then day is like incomplete for me. I have a mini CRT and VGA (it selects itself) and offers me screen resolutions greater than those usually displayed on my flat screen! But it does not have all the shots. So can you please tell me some solution for this? I have searched for this but not got the solution. Please help me.