Thread: where can I get Samsung S27A950 monitor?

where can I get Samsung S27A950 monitor?

Hello guys help me please I want to know where I can get this Samsung S27A950 I have saw it last time in one of the Samsung fair and I have really liked it a lot and was thinking to buy it that time but I wasn’t into proper situation to get it so I dint now I am well prepared and so I want to ask that which would be the best place to get this one?

Re: where can I get Samsung S27A950 monitor?

Hello friend this has been a very nice monitor and the review for it is very nice you would really love this a lot and I am sure that you can get this on ebay just try it out I have saw it over there but it has been stating that that is for limited stock so I think you need to be quick or you would lose the chance of getting it from there, and it is really a nice choice I really like it, and you would surely enjoy it once you get it best of luck and hope you get is soon.

I have got I have been enjoying it and it is such a nice feeling when you have such a nice monitor it would be very nice if you would be able to get it too, well not coming onto the point I have got it from the walmart and they have been giving it in the best price you can check it on their site and I am so sure that no one else would be giving you the deal cheaper than what walmart would be giving you so I think you need to go with them and you would get a good deal.

I have also got this one and I would accept it to that this is a nice choice and you would be loving it a lot and this would be the best option when you would be going to buy it with the amazon or Cybermind and you would be getting the best deal over it and this would be very happy with the deal and the amount they would be giving they have a good service also and they would also provide you with a proper information and a nice warranty and I have heard that they also give some bonus with it sometime may be you would be lucky for it and would get it.

Hey I have the best option for you and I am not finding any of the option been suggested by the above poster is bad in fact I have found that amazon has been giving a very nice deal they have been giving a nice concession and but I haven’t got I from there I have got this form Samsung Vivocity and I think you would be getting it from there itself because I don’t think you need to do any online order and all for this because it is easily available over there and you would get it in cheaper rate.

Hello guys I have found that the Cybermind selling at $788 so this is completely discard now this is very expensive I have saw Amazon who have been dealing with it and they are giving it for 700$ I think and even low in some o the other site but I won’t be stating their name because I have drought on them and I haven’t found them as a good brand in online transaction so I won’t be stating their name and them in the option they have been really very cheaper but close to the Samsung Vivocity so this would be the best choice to go with.

You can get it from the Wal-Mart site get the latest detail about it over there also check out for the eBay and Amazon I don’t think any other site doing online shopping would be giving you better deal than all of these, best of luck hope you get it soon and have some good time with it. It has been a very nice product and have been in very much deal with number of customer so it would be bit tough to get but I am sure if you keep in touch you would get it sooner.