Thread: Help regarding installing the Touchscreen display first time

Help regarding installing the Touchscreen display first time

Hello friends I am n real trouble and need help regarding it, so my problem is I have installed new SSD, then I was about to order 2 GB RAM, and then suddenly I saw touchscreen for sale on eBay, I hope that there should have been a instruction note to be provided to us with it but I only found the cord to my Backpack CD external drive, Now what I did is I tried to trip on the cord to my EeePC 900 and the display is broken. Now I want some on who would be guiding me to install this new display and the install the touchscreen if even you would be asking for the charges also then to I am ready to pay but please suggest and help me?

re: Help regarding installing the Touchscreen display first time

Now what I am thinking it this kit is initially planned, not for the Eee PC, but a normal external LCD monitor, so the big USB cable. You will need to obtain an internal wiring harness to connect it to webcam or the option of welding now this is very tuff to help you online I don’t think that anyone would be able to guide you perfectly towards the installation successfully now I have suggested what I am able to think about the query and ahead what I can do is wish you the best of luck.

OK friend I would like to say that have you tried by connecting the small cable to the touchscreen and then you need a cable to connect to usb and just see that the connections are proper and then try it that is it working or no, and as you are saying the touch screen is broken may be this is the case have it been attached even a single time. Now I think you need to contact you engineer to solve this problem because this is a big problem and very tuff to solve like this.

Yap I think too that this is a tuff task and this would be very difficult to solve anyways I would like to suggest something whatever I know about this, I think this OP is not necessary to solder the cable touch screen, just a matter of the USB connection. Cutting and welding of the USB cable to USB points on the motherboard can be a solution, but not everyone wants to weld, hopefully this would be suggesting you something about it and I don’t know that is this a perfect answer or no but I am sure a bit that this would be helping you a bit.

Hey guys I have used this one and it was bit difficult to make it but i have used the same controller, without cutting and soldering it would be difficult and not be done completely if you don’t have a complete knowledge about it and I would also say that don’t do anything wrong which would lead you to some other problem and then you won’t be able to solve it, take some help from the professionals and then try to do it.

Now about this what I ahev to say is that it is a good size for the board and can be used with any system that would otherwise retire, but it still works .Naturally Eee PC has been very popular mod for this purpose, most models have screens as 70x 7. "And there are other similar mods like someone built there in a kitchen cupboard and could do the same almost anything else big enough to house the system. And to get some help for your issue you can try to solve it from the Youtube and all and I am sure that you would get some video which would tell you how to do it.

This is not a right thing and i think this has been the problem with all of the online shopping items that they dont provide with the instruction book and that is the reason i dont like to deal with the online dealing they have been a real problem and i dont like this, anyways i would be asking you to go to any engineer and ask for the solution this guys are right i have saw one thread in which he had some problem as you are having and then people were trying o help him out and he wasn't well experienced and he did something wrong which just messed everything up. So i would be asking you to go to the engineer and ask for the solution or go to the service center and get it checked that is it working or not.