Thread: Is full screen working in multiple monitor while connecting Lion.

Is full screen working in multiple monitor while connecting Lion.

Last month I bought a brand new Macbook pro laptop. I’m really got high experience while using this laptop. Till yesterday I never face any problem because I tried to connect my Macbook pro with external monitors and when I use full screen option then Lion operating system dims my supplementary monitors. So friend I need your help how I will be overcome this problem or I have to settle with this problem only.

Re: Is full screen working in multiple monitor while connecting Lion.

When I try to connect my device which works on lion operating system, it show same error which you are facing. When I search solution for this on internet there also I never get any solution. So now I have to compromise with this problem. When I saw that I have not use of full screen while using any apps then why I have to worry about this full screen. But then I also would say that lion has really disappointed all the three users.

Last week I also try to connect my Mac laptop with external monitors through HDMI port. And when I use full screen while watching videos that time I never face any problem like dullness in supplementary screen or pixilated images. I thought you should check your resolution settings when you are trying to connect with external monitors. Because assuming that time laptop resolution is not matching with the external monitor’s resolution.

Well to solve this problem, first tell me that how are you connecting your external monitors with your laptop containing lion. Try to connect your external monitor through the HDMI port only. Applying this hope you will not face this problem. Or you can also connect through DVI out port that time also lion never creates any problem on external monitors. This problem is also getting due improper resolution also so check your resolution settings also while connecting to external monitors.

Since I’m not familiar with this operating system lion so then also I will suggest you some solution which will help you to solve your problem. I’m using Window XP that time same problem I’m also face same problem. So I try to connect these external monitors with connectors which are available in the market at cheap price. You can also connect your external monitors through this in your laptop Macbook.