Thread: Blurry screen with Gigabyte Radeon HD 6850

Blurry screen with Gigabyte Radeon HD 6850

In my computer I have recently upgraded my graphic card with Gigabyte Radeon HD 6850 because I use to play games in my computer. Now after connecting the Gigabyte Radeon HD 6850 graphic card with my computer I am facing problems. Now whenever start my computer at that time I get blurry graphic while using some applications and I cannot see the text properly in my computer. Now please tell me is this problem is with my graphic card or my monitor is causing this problem.

Re: Blurry screen with Gigabyte Radeon HD 6850

As you have said that after connecting the graphic card with your computer you are facing this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that connect your graphic card with some other computer and after connecting it with other computer you have to check whether you are getting the blurry graphic or not. if you don’t see the blurry graphic with other computer then I think there is possibility of having problem with your monitor and if you get the same problem then your graphic card is faulty.

You have to first disconnect your monitor and after disconnecting it you have to connect any other monitor with your computer and after connecting other monitor you have to start the computer and after that you have to check whether you are still getting the blurry graphic? If you are still getting the blurry graphic after doing that also then I think there might be something wrong with your graphic card and if you don’t get the same problem then i think there might be something wrong with your monitor.

You can try this solution to solve this blurry graphic issue in your computer. You have to first go to the display setting in your computer and after that you have to click on the monitor Tab. now after selecting the monitor Tab you will see the option to change the monitor refresh rate. Now you have to change the refresh rate from its drop down list and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not, I think after doing that your problem will get solved.

I have connected my Gigabyte Radeon HD 6850 graphic card with other computer and with other computer I didn’t get any problem so it means graphic card is working properly. Now after that I have connected other monitor with my computer but after connecting other monitor with my computer also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have also changed the monitor refresh rate but after changing that also I didn’t get any help. Please help me to solve this issue.

Did you tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers of your Gigabyte Radeon HD 6850 graphic card in your computer. if you have not tried this yet then first reinstall the graphic card driver and after that see what happens. You can also try to solve this issue by downloading the updated graphic card driver from its official site and after downloading that install it in your computer. Hopefully you will find this solution helpful and your problem will get solved.

As you have said in your above post that by reinstalling the graphic driver in my computer I can solve this issue, after reading your post I have download reinstalled graphic driver in my computer and after doing that also I was getting the same problem with my computer. now after doing that also I was still getting the same problem and after that I have installed latest graphic driver and then problem get solved. Now I am not getting blurry screen in my computer.