Thread: getting Screen Artifacts Gigabyte GV-R685OC-1GD

getting Screen Artifacts Gigabyte GV-R685OC-1GD

In my computer I have recently connected Gigabyte GV-R685OC-1GD graphic card so that I can play all my favorite games with best graphic experience. Now after connecting the graphic card with my computer it started giving me problems. Now sometimes I get the Artifacts on my screen. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. This problem started suddenly. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: getting Screen Artifacts Gigabyte GV-R685OC-1GD

Well according to me you have to first remove your Gigabyte GV-R685OC-1GD from your computer and after removing the graphic card you have to check whether you are still getting the artifacts on your screen or not. if you Don’t get the artifacts on the screen after that then I think there might be something wrong your Gigabyte GV-R685OC-1GD graphic card and problem still remain after that also then I think your monitor might have some issue.

I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this issue by increasing the voltage in your computer and after increasing the voltage check whether you get any help or not. if your problem get solved after that then It is good and if the problem still remains after that also then I think you need to give your Gigabyte GV-R685OC-1GD to the service center or the retailer from whether you have bought this graphic card.

It looks like your graphic card drivers is causing this issue and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in your computer. First you have to uninstall the graphic card driver from your computer and after that you have to run Ccleaner in your computer and after that restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to install the graphic card drivers in your computer and after that you have to check whether problem gets solved or not.

I have tried to solve this screen Artifacts issue by removing the graphic card from my computer and after that I was not facing this problem with my computer and when I connect my graphic card with other computer at that time I didn’t get any Issue now after that I thought that drivers are causing this issue and that is why I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in my computer but I didn’t get any help after that also. now please tell me how to fix this issue.

I would like to tell you that you should download the updated graphic card drivers in your computer and after that install it in your computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. well if you are not able to solve the issue after that also then I think you should try to solve this issue by doing BIOS update in your computer and after that your problem will get solved. I am suggesting you this solution because some times after connecting the new hardware with the computer we have to update the BIOS.

When I have installed updated graphic driver after downloading from its official website and after that when start the computer at that time I get the same problem. Now after doing that I have read your above post and then I have done BIOS update in my computer. Now after doing the BIOS update in my computer I am not getting artifacts problem in my computer. Thank you so much for providing me the solution and helping me.