Thread: Cannot get display on 1900x1080 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 using HDMI

Cannot get display on 1900x1080 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 using HDMI

Hello friends I have recently purchased Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 purchased graphic card in my computer and after that when I connect new LG monitor to my computer using HDMI cable at that time I cannot get resolution at 1900x1080 resolutions. I have tried to solve this issue by with the help of so many tricks but I am not getting any help. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Cannot get display on 1900x1080 with Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 using HDMI

According to me you should first check whether you are getting this problem with you monitor only or you are getting this problem with other monitor also? First connect any other monitor with your computer and after that check whether you are getting the 1900x1080 resolution or not, if you are getting the 1900x1080 resolution then I think there might be something wrong with your monitor and if you are not getting the same problem with other monitor also then there might be something wrong with your computer.

Well I have gone through your post and after that watching this you should try to solve this issue by trying this solution, firs you have to remove the graphic card driver from your computer and after doing that you have to restart the computer and then insert the driver CD in your CD ROM and after that install the drivers again in your computer. Now after reinstalling the drivers check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after trying this solution you will not get any issues.

According to me you need to download the updated drivers from Nvidia official website and after that and after downloading that driver in your computer you have remove the drivers which is currently installed in your computer. Now after doing that you have to run the Ccleaner in your computer and then you have to install the updated driver in your computer. Now after installing the updated drivers in your computer you have to check whether you are getting the 1900x1080 resolution or not.

After looking at your above solution I have tried to solve this problem by installing the graphic driver again in my computer and after that when I try to check the resolution at that time also I get the same problem. Now after doing that I have also try to solve this problem by downloading the drivers from Nvidia official site but when I tried to install that drivers in my computer at that time I get "7-zip:data error". If any have solution regarding this then please let me know.

If you are still having issue while installing the drivers then i think there might be something wrong with your operating system and that is why you are facing this issue. First repair your operating system and after that try to install the divers again in your computer and I think after doing that your problem will get solved. If problem remains after that also then try to solve this problem by installing the fresh copy of the operating system. If you need any more information after that then let me know.