Thread: ViewSonic VP2030b monitor start up slowly

ViewSonic VP2030b monitor start up slowly

I turn my Pc on and the monitor takes 20 minutes to show a picture. I'm hoping that someone can help me with a curious problem I have with my video card and monitor. I have a 19" ViewSonic VP2030b monitor that came with my Dell computer and windows 7 installed on this system. Is this is the software problem or the problem is to be related to the hardware. Any suggestion to solve this problem will be appreciate.

Re: ViewSonic VP2030b monitor start up slowly

I made a suggestion of a certain different things related to this issue. You need to just use this solution and understand that the problem is related to the software or the hardware. The solution is to be connecting an eternal monitor with your system and then see the performance of this monitor. If the external monitor also take the 20 minutes or more time as compared to the regular correct time. This will be help to realize that the problem is software related or hardware related.

This is the proper way to understand that the problem is software related or hardware related. If it is related to the software then you need to use the graphics driver update task on your system. This will be help to you for solving the problem. Then use the online driver update task on your laptop and it really work to solve such type of problem. Hence you need to use this and it help to avoid long monitor start up time.

The problem is can also related to the power connection. It could be possible that the power connection you arrange to start your system is might be not able to provide the correct power connection with this system. It helps to you for solving the complicated problem. Then check that the power connection and if possible then you need to just use the alternative power connection and it help for understanding and solving the problem.

You also need to check that the inserted video card of the system will be work well or not. This will be help to you for solving the complicated problem. This is also happening on your system and it really work to solve the problem. For this task, you need to open the CPU panel and then reconnect the video card onto the motherboard. Then check the problem is solved or not. Try this and locate the performance of the system.

If you still not able to find the correct solution then you need to just find the proper way that help to avoid such things. The expert person will have provided the information that help to avoid the extra startup time of this monitor. For more information contact the expert person on the service center. This will be work and at the end you definitely able to fix this problem with the help to service engineer.