Thread: Pixels flickering in Samsung LE46C750 TV

Pixels flickering in Samsung LE46C750 TV

I am getting some kind of strange problem with my Samsung LE46C750 TV and I am not sure what is causing this issue. The good thing is when I turn on gaming mode picture is desktop background is exposed correctly. However if i turn off gaming mode i obtain a line off pixels flickering. Therefore my query what may perhaps cause this my television spoiled? Should i call Samsung? Furthermore it is not possible for me to allow motion+ intended for my movies within gaming mode.

Re: Pixels flickering in Samsung LE46C750 TV

Just try to draw out the power plug of the TV, and insert after 2 minutes again. Sounds stupid, but it helps sometimes! Then the system is possibly resets again. With my Philips has at least helped too! Since the picture was from a short time, too. I'm so sold professionally in the 3-year LCD TV's. For errors of this kind were inevitable to 99% shop repairs! Unfortunately, I can say nothing about the cost, because that has made an outside company. Cheap's certainly is not!

That's interference. The screens and the camera work with different frequencies. Sun, for example, the screen flickers at 50 Hz (AC), but the camera takes 24 pictures per second - resulting> there patterns that move seemingly at 1Hz. The effect should be less in LCD screens with LED backlighting are less, especially for laptops on battery power are supplied from DC.

It depends on the camera to it. Cinema standard is 24, and the image is then subsequently modified accordingly for television. Then the interference is already there. The Samsung service engineer has visited me today. This is the first time he is facing this problem on an LCD, when he said it was common on plasmas. After trying to change the main board without that does not change, the solution seems to be changing the slab. It returns the order and to perform the operation.

We have in the TV-standard 25 frames. In direct full-screen playback so 25Hz. That would be deadly for the eyes. The trick with the line we can make this leap 50Hz. One needs only by the bandwidth of 25Hz playback with the advantage of a 50Hz refresh rate. As has been written already is in still images Sun If you are not playing a video and electronics so that the image added at each frame, the lines, it can of course still flicker.

DVI comes with most video cards only up to 1280x1024, higher resolution still cannot DVI. ADI You cannot display higher resolution. Try again to connect the monitor to a different system with DVI, it does it well, then it is not on your monitor. He gives problems there too; it seems to me that the DVI cable or something your monitor does not work. When the monitor is a standard single link DVI cable supplied I then assume that it is adapted to monitor and works well.