Thread: Unable to rotate Dell U2410 in portrait mode with MacBook Pro

Unable to rotate Dell U2410 in portrait mode with MacBook Pro

I just picked up a Dell U2410 to use with our MacBook Pro laptop. This type of Dell laptop rotates in portrait mode but when we try to use it on a non-Dell computer such as a MacBook Pro laptop, and then it gives problem. I try to search this on the several site but there is not any good solution come for solving this problem. I hope you have good knowledge about it. Please suggest me the best solution to solve this problem. Thanks.

Re: Unable to rotate Dell U2410 in portrait mode with MacBook Pro

I am able to rotate my monitor without incident in Boot Camp/Windows 7. This is happen with no problem of the system. I think you need to follow this process and then see what happen to solve such kind of problem. Irotate is the option that helps to solve such problem. iRotate provides convenient access to the native rotation capabilities present in contemporary display drivers. It is a free screen rotation utility, given that administrators, end-users and manufacturers of turn monitors.

The "rotation" software you're concerned about is already build into the Mac OS. This is the best that will be help to perform the task on the non dell laptop system. Hence I must suggest you to use this inbuilt software and it really help you to solve such kind of problem. If you have problems downloading iRotate, then you need to check your firewall settings. This will be provide some restriction to download and install the software on this system.

I did a lot of research on what specifications really mattered when it comes to monitors. Then I found that the Boot Camp. It is able to support Page helps with troubleshooting, tutorials, service, and information for new users. Hence you need to just use this and it really work to avoid such kind of problem without any extra problem on this system. Then use this device and try to solve this rotating problem on your system.

IPS (In-Plane Switching) computer monitors one time defined the upper end of the monitor spectrum. There is no lack of modification options, with the stand present 30 degrees or so backwards angle, small forwards angle, 45 degrees rotate each approach and 4 inches of height alteration. It is a utility included with Apple Inc.'s Mac OS X. hence you need to use this and it really help to you for solving the problem.

the better way to look at the Dell U2410 as I have read some good reviews. Its recently dropped in price to $799 (from $899). I don’t know the extact reason behind this but it could be possible that the seller will be knows this type of bugs on to the monitor and hence they think that the better way to decrease the problem. Forget this but if you want ot remove such trouble on this connectivity then you need to take the help of the expert which is present on the site. Try to find the real problem behind this issue.

Hopefully it's not as bright as the other LCDs in the Dell range as well. Yep, the same kind of problem has been unsolvable on the previous Dell monitor but the newest monitor of this Dell will be capable to solve this kind of problem. The official site of the Dell will be provide the correct way that help to solve this kind of problem. You need to just use this facility and it really work when you try to fix this type of problem.