Thread: EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD and Accelero Xtreme PLUS

EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD and Accelero Xtreme PLUS

EVGA GTX570 is one in the next few days on the way to me, even the Accelero Xtreme Plus has already been ordered. Since it is my first video cards rebuilding, I wanted to ask for advice before. I've heard in the GTX5xx models, someone has already experience with it. Furthermore, I would be grateful for general advice about the extent to which they "take care" must be followed exactly or specifically? So please tell what will be the performance occur for the combination of this two things.

Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD and Accelero Xtreme PLUS

I read somewhere about this issue and I must tell you that this few information. EVGA is even cooler with a warranty exchange, but I would test the card is still useable, just unnecessary work if it is not running and you have to work. When you installed thermal pads, always pay attention on it that all major components are in contact. Because if something is burning down the EVGA remember. It can be run after the rebuild and monitor temps. Watching the SPAWAS get enough air flow.

They're good cards and the Accelero Xtreme Plus is good too but still I would prefer the triple slot Asus GTX 580. The reason behind that is the GTX 580 is best for the huge DirectX 11 fitting presentation so you can activate the gaming reasonableness with extremely detailed situation and characters. We all know that it is the world's fastest DirectX 11 GPU. Hence many people would be like to insert this video card with the Accelero Xtreme PLUS which is most controlling cooling clarification for high end VGA boards from AMD Radeon and NVIDIA.

The Accelero Xtreme Plus must be combined with an additional set of heat sinks and a mounting plate. NVIDIA GTX 580 graphics card is a dream for computer users and gamers. This is reasonable because all the games currently available able to run smoothly if you use the graphics card. All NVIDIA GTX 580 that we tested previously is still using the reference heat sink. It works well without generating the heat sink problem.

Yep, I know it fits for GTX480/GTX570/GTX580, just wanted to be sure that I do everything in proper way, when installing VR004 set. If there is an facility present on this video card then we need to use such kind of facility with this combination of GTX 570 HD and Accelero Xtreme PLUS. This is the best combination and it help to improve the performance of this graphics laptop. Then buy this and see what happen on your system.

There is already experience with the Arctic Accelero Xtreme plus II on the EVGA GeForce GTX 570 2560MB HD. I know that collided with the first version of the Accelero Xtreme Plus a heat pipe with the DVI port of this card. In the new version of the cooler seems to be exactly at this point a recess. With currently five different accessory sets, the cooler offers compatibility to a number of high end VGA boards. It provides the facility to keep processor as cool without any problem.