Thread: ASUS GTX580 hardware or drivers causing faulty Textures details

ASUS GTX580 hardware or drivers causing faulty Textures details

In my assembled computer I am using ASUS GTX580 graphic card and I have made my computer especially for gaming. I use to play so many games in my computer like GTA IV, Crysis, fable 3 and I was not facing any issue while playing games in my computer. Now from last few days I am facing one some issue while playing games. Whenever I start game in my computer at that time the game objects and textures does not appear smooth. Please tell me is this problem with my graphic card or this problem is related with my graphic drivers.

Re: ASUS GTX580 hardware or drivers causing faulty Textures details

You have not specified that whether you are getting this problem with any particular game or you are getting this issue with all the games which is installed in your game? If you are getting this problem with any particular games in your computer then you need to remove the game form your computer and after that you have reinstall the game in your computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not?

According to somehow you have done some wrong changes in your Nvidia control panel setting and that is why you are facing this problem in your computer. if you want to solve this issue then you have to first open the Nvidia control panel and after that you have to check Anti aliasing and texture is proper. If you done know the exact setting then click on the restore defaults setting and after doing that you have to open the game and then check whether same issue is coming or not.

Have you tried to check your computer by connecting the different graphic card in your computer? if you have not tried then connect any other graphic card with your computer then check whether that graphic card is working properly or not and you are facing the same problem in your games or not? If you are not facing any issue with other graphic card then I think there might be something wrong with your graphic card.

To solve this graphic issue I have one solution. As you have mentioned in your question that problem is related with graphic card or drivers but I want to tell you that this problem is occurring due to the Direct X in your computer. you need to upgrade the direct X in your computer and after updating the graphic card you will not face any issue with the game and its graphics. Hopefully this idea will be helpful for you and graphic problem will get solved as soon as possible.

Well it looks like that graphic driver in your computer which causing this problem and you can solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card driver in your computer. if you have already tried to solve this issue by downloading the reinstalling the graphic drivers then you have to download the updated drivers for your laptop and after that check whether same problem is occurring or not. the lateset6 version of the drivers available on internet is 270.61.

After rereading your above post I have tried to solve this problem by installing the updated version of Direct X in my computer but after doing that also I was still facing the same problem and after that I have downloaded updated drivers for my graphic card and then I have installed that drivers in my computer. Now after doing that I am not facing any problem while playing games in my computer. Thank you so much for helping me solving my problem.