Thread: Understating the Digital signal of an TV digital box

Understating the Digital signal of an TV digital box

Now everywhere we use set-top box or TV digital box,my question with regarding to this TV digital Box, this digital TV subscription is good but it suffer poor signal on ITV channels other channels are good what is exact problem with this ?when I change some setting I get pixilation. if I watch though RF loop aerial then picture looks good. But as I know TV and digital box is the same so why such difference? If anyone know anything about this then reply me

Re: Understating the Digital signal of an TV digital box

I think in Aerial loop .there is combination of dish and amplifier.when it received the signal there is wireless communication as I know this is direct connection and no interference and in TV digital box there is combination of normal cable and amplifier so that there is no any dish antenna it means there is interference possible so due to this reason you are getting poor signal for some channel in TV digital.

I gone through such situation, I get worst service than I did when we had partial digital and analogue. now I having 3 TVs and all are getting good subscription using as indoor aerial rather than the roof one’s remember that engineers for cable TV scratching their heads when digital first come in market because they don’t have digital subscription, but now they also solve their problem by introducing set top box. According to me it’s better than aerial roof.

As I know, if you are getting bad signal from some channel but not for others. But you are getting good subscription on dish antenna than Digital tv that described that your place is fairly high signal area and if iTV has 1,,4,5 and its coming from same frequency then it might be a creating problem. Some time received might be overloaded so that solution is that to try and attenuate the signal will suggest you to fit 6tb attenuator to start.

According to me digital signal are very unstable in some areas. If you are living in fringe area then for before changeover you may not faced any problem. Sometimes it will show pixel in rainy seasons. After changeover I expected that my subscription will improved but it does not show any difference and changes itself disappeared. So I preferred digital TV, so according to all view connection type is also depend upon the location and place of house.

Hello according to me,you can receiving programs from both are comparatively different because from aerial loop having more clear view of southern sky.but in digital TV there is somewhere connection of cable due to joint we can see that less clear than Arial transmission, but Arial transmissions get affected in rainy season but digital cable doesn’t affected due to rain so both system having same marks according to me.