Thread: Getting grey lines in AOC e2043fsk monitor

Getting grey lines in AOC e2043fsk monitor

As mentioned in the title I am regularly getting horizontal grey lined in my AOC e2043fsk monitor. My monitor is just 2 months old and this problem has started suddenly. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. I have tried to fix this issue by trying all the possible things which I know but after trying all the possible things also I am still facing the same problem.

Re: Getting grey lines in AOC e2043fsk monitor

I am aware of this problem and if you want to solve this problem then you have to first check whether you facing this problem with your monitor only or you are facing the same problem other monitor also on the same place where you are using your monitor right now. First you have to put any other monitor on the same place where your monitor is placed rite now after that connect that monitor and then check whether you are still getting the grey line or not. if you are getting the grey line in other monitor also then there is any magnetic stuff around your stem which is causing this problem.

According to me you are facing this problem because of your monitor cable wire which is connected with your cabinet and I think you should connect your monitor with the help of different cable wire and after that check whether you are still getting the grey lines on your screen or not? if you are not getting the grey lines on your screen after changing the cable wire then I think you need to change the cable wire and after that you will not face any issue with your laptop

Did you tried to solve this issue by doing restoring factory defaults? if you have not tried this trick yet then I think you should first do the factory rest in your monitor by going in to the menu and after that you will see the option to reset the screen to its default setting now select that and see whether grey lined still is coming or not? As far as I know by doing these steps you will not get this issue again with your computer.

In your not able to solve this issue by trying above solution in your AOC e2043fsk monitor then I think you should first go to the service center of your monitor manufacturer company and after that they will check you r monitor and solve the problem and you will not get any grey lines in your laptop. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is. I hope you will find this post helpful. If you need any other kind of information then please tell me.

Well after looking at your above reply I have tried another cable for my AOC e2043fsk monitor and after trying the other cable wire when I turn on the monitor at that time I didn’t get any grey lines in my monitor and after that I bought new cable wire for my AOC e2043fsk monitor. Now I am not getting any problem with my monitor and all the things are working properly. Thank you for helping me.